Giving it another shot

Have tried several times in the past to lose the weight, always got discouraged about 3-4 weeks into it. Hoping this time will be different and I can get back to a healthy size.

Replies

• mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Good luck x

It is more easy than you think once you put your mind to it :-)
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    You've come to the right place. Lots of tools and helpful folks here. Think of it as a lifestyle change rather than and effort to lose weight. Once you get your head in the game, you will find that it is relatively easy and can even be fun! Lots of luck!
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    HI!

I hear ya on the '3 weeks screw it' bit.

What sucks (and we all know it) week 4 is when we start to see something week 5 its not just you and week 6... new clothes!!!
    If your needing a friend to spew out some happiness and needful reassurance... add me!

I've just started on this site. This is going to be my 2nd official weight loss. but if we are talking the '3 week bits' I've done that more than enough times to count.

Good Luck!! Work it Out!!
    Its not always about the eating :D
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    You can do it. The biggest hurdle and most important one is making up your mind. Give it your best and you will succeed. :)
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    You've come to the right place. Lots of tools and helpful folks here. Think of it as a lifestyle change rather than and effort to lose weight. Once you get your head in the game, you will find that it is relatively easy and can even be fun! Lots of luck!
    Gatorflyer is right. If you work the tools here and get determined. It will work. You can do this.
  • 3 weeks is where I ALMOST quit Insanity too-but with support and motivation I got through the 60 days-and am now doing my second round, day 91. Just from personal experience, find some buddies! You need support....and we're out there to help you!! :) put your mind to it, don't give up!!!
  • achtracy
    achtracy Posts: 17 Member
    Ditto to Gatorflyer! You can do this, but it is a mindset. If you are willing the resources are here, everyday to keep you encouraged!!!! Good luck to you!!!

9524492.png