12 Week Winter Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Name.................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer.........................181.4....................................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl.............................205.2...................................................205.2....................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)............. 211......................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10.....................................146.4 ..................................................146.4................................................... 132
    tammihart.....................................196......................................................196.......................................................175
    Jody............................................147.5 ....................................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983......................213.0.....................................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie...................................139.........................................................139..........................................................130
    clh126.........................................132.........................................................132.........................................................125
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................181.....................................................157
    CUgirl...........................................166..................................................162......................................................147
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................171.5................................................. 150.0
    Leobaby.......................................160...................................................155.....................................................140
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................176.2....................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................153.8.....................................................140
    LinBee..........................................193.1...............................................190.4..................................................175
    aussie88l.....................................130..................................................130.....................................................122
    Tresor...........................................147...................................................147.....................................................139
    Kimosgal.....................................212....................................................212....................................................188
    laughteroutofplace.....................185...................................................185.....................................................167
    Sojo...............................................141....................................................141......................................................132

I had to change my start weight since I got a new scale last weekend and go figure my weight went up!...argh! Oh wells, at least this one is new, so I have a new starting point!.. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @ beethedreamer - We all have bad days, but just track it and move on...Tomorrow is a new day and will be a fresh start!... :) You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • sojojoshua
    Options
    Forgive, Forget and MOVE FORWARD..... its more about fitness and a toned body...ofcourse numbers dropping on the scales are really a treat to the eyes..... :)
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes! Don't feel bad, everybody has a bad day. The important thing is to move forward and be wiser in the future.

Today i got my mom some BK for lunch and cheated too... almost 1,000 cal! what the hell??? Anyway I had a great lowcal breakfast and will have a very big bowl of green salad with just lime juice and chili powder. I will still be almost 400cal over my daily goal but I was thinking on having a cheating day per week so.... looks like this week's cheat day will be friday :P

And I'm very happy to report that by the end of the meal I felt a big disgusted (I hadn't had a greasy meal in weeks). So, looking at the bright side this could mean I won't be eating from BK anytime soon ha!

Let's keep positive people! This are the days when we can fail to learn how to get up again, the big test is coming soon (holiday gatherings) and we better be ready for war!!! :P
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be weighing in tomorrow. I dropped my scale this morning and apparently that made it stop working, oops :P But I weighed in at 178.4 yesterday morning, so it was probably going to be a maintenance week anyways. I will be getting a new scale this week, so I will be able to post an updated weight next Monday :) Good luck to you all tomorrow!
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I know I am late to the party, but could I possibly join this challenge? I am new to MFP and am looking for a group that is friendly and actually "open" as opposed to closed. Please let me know and if the answer is yes, what I need to do.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! A bit about myself first: I'm 22 years old, have been wanting to get rid of my "extra baggage" for awhile, but am finally (After gaining weight over the summer) taking this seriously. This will be my first "challenge"-- I had been planning to go to Hawaii for Christmas, and that was part of my motivation to keep losing weight, but I just got my work schedule and can't take the time off :( BUT I'm not giving up! My ultimate goal is to be 120, but my New Years goal is 130.

Name.................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer.........................181.4....................................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl.............................205.2...................................................205.2....................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)............. 211......................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10.....................................146.4 ..................................................146.4................................................... 132
    tammihart.....................................196......................................................196.......................................................175
    Jody............................................147.5 ....................................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983......................213.0.....................................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie...................................139.........................................................139..........................................................130
    clh126.........................................132.........................................................132.........................................................125
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................181.....................................................157
    CUgirl...........................................166..................................................162......................................................147
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................171.5................................................. 150.0
    Leobaby.......................................160...................................................155.....................................................140
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................176.2....................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................153.8.....................................................140
    LinBee..........................................193.1...............................................190.4..................................................175
    aussie88l.....................................130..................................................130.....................................................122
    Tresor...........................................147...................................................147.....................................................139
    Kimosgal.....................................212....................................................212....................................................188
    laughteroutofplace.....................185...................................................185.....................................................167
    Sojo...............................................141....................................................141......................................................132
    PrincessEliNa.............................148....................................................142.....................................................130
  • beethedreamer
    Options
    I know I am late to the party, but could I possibly join this challenge? I am new to MFP and am looking for a group that is friendly and actually "open" as opposed to closed. Please let me know and if the answer is yes, what I need to do.
    Thanks,
    Jamie

Of course you can join! Anyone is welcome to joinn anytime during the challenge. Just add your name to the list with your current weight and your goal weight for the end of the year. Weigh ins are on Mondays, so you just update then. :)
  • beethedreamer
    Options
    I would love to join! A bit about myself first: I'm 22 years old, have been wanting to get rid of my "extra baggage" for awhile, but am finally (After gaining weight over the summer) taking this seriously. This will be my first "challenge"-- I had been planning to go to Hawaii for Christmas, and that was part of my motivation to keep losing weight, but I just got my work schedule and can't take the time off :( BUT I'm not giving up! My ultimate goal is to be 120, but my New Years goal is 130.

PrincessEliNa.............................148....................................................142.....................................................130

welcome! That's unfortunate that you won't be able to go on your vacation, but you'll be getting fit and healthy for life. So when the opportunity for a nice vacation happens again, you'll already look fantastic :)
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be weighing in tomorrow. I dropped my scale this morning and apparently that made it stop working, oops :P But I weighed in at 178.4 yesterday morning, so it was probably going to be a maintenance week anyways. I will be getting a new scale this week, so I will be able to post an updated weight next Monday :) Good luck to you all tomorrow!

Oh No Brittany.... funny how dropping a scale will make it stop working...lol I am hopeful about my weigh in tomorrow but it's always slow moving for me and this last 15 lbs!
  • csmigin
    csmigin Posts: 30
    Options
    So I'd been battling a cold all last week and felt like all was going to heck in the handbasket, but I lost some weight and feel better now. The cold is almost gone and my blood sugar is back in check! Yay! :bigsmile:

csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................174.8....................................................125
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's all about staying on track over the weekend for me and I did it! I have also cut out all of the processed foods I was eating and that has cut down on my cravings. Lost 4.8 lbs!

csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................174.8....................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................149.0.....................................................140
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options

beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................178.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl..............................205.2...............................................205.2..................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................208.4......................................................180
    bluegirl10....................................142 .................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart....................................196..................................................193.....................................................175
    Jody..............................................147.5 ..............................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983........................213.0...............................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie.....................................139..................................................139......................................................130
    clh126..........................................132..................................................132......................................................125
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................168.5................................................. 150.0
    LinBee..........................................193..................................................193.....................................................175

Down 1 lb' I would like more but I will take it.
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Added the missing girl from your post, tammihart :)

Only lost 0.5 lbs this week, hahaha. Oh well this is another week, hopefully will be better!!!

Fixed the table again! :P

beethedreamer...........................181.4...............................................178.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl..............................205.2...............................................205.2..................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................208.4..................................................180
    bluegirl10....................................142 .................................................142 ................................................... 132
    tammihart....................................196..................................................193.....................................................175
    Jody..............................................147.5 ..............................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983........................213.0...............................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie.....................................139..................................................139......................................................130
    clh126..........................................132..................................................132......................................................125
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................181......................................................157
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 .............................................168.5.................................................. 150.0
    Leobaby.......................................160..................................................154.5...................................................140
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................174.8..................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................149......................................................140
    LinBee..........................................193..................................................193......................................................175
    aussie88l.....................................130..................................................130......................................................122
    Tresor...........................................147..................................................147......................................................139
    Kimosgal......................................212..................................................212.....................................................188
    laughteroutofplace.....................185..................................................185......................................................167
    Sojo...............................................141..................................................141......................................................132
    PrincessEliNa.............................148..................................................142......................................................130
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    im in starting weight 334 and my goal weight is 300 by the end of the year
  • multimum2010
    Options
    The last few tables seem to have lost last week's progress, but I am fairly sure we all know exactly what we weigh now so will continue with it and update anyway! It just means I get to re-enter last weeks as well which reminds me I've lost 5lbs in two weeks!

Am enjoying the progress/status updates and motivation from everyone on the challenge that has added me as a friend - please feel free to if you haven't already and I've missed you - the list has grown fast! Keep at it everyone!

beethedreamer...........................181.4...............................................178.4..................................................165
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................208.4..................................................180
    bluegirl10....................................142 .................................................142 ................................................... 132
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................176......................................................157
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 .............................................168.5.................................................. 150.0
    Leobaby.......................................160..................................................154.5...................................................140
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................174.8..................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................149......................................................140
    LinBee..........................................193..................................................193......................................................175
    aussie88l.....................................130..................................................130......................................................122
    Tresor...........................................147..................................................147......................................................139
    Kimosgal......................................212..................................................212.....................................................188
    laughteroutofplace.....................185..................................................185......................................................167
    Sojo...............................................141..................................................141......................................................132
    PrincessEliNa.............................148..................................................142......................................................130
    [/quote]
  • catmomof3
    Options
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................206......................................................180
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................176......................................................157

Only 7 more to go until under 200! Congrats on the good work everyone!
  • multimum2010
    Options
    Am interested to know what incentives you give yourselves to keep going?

As my long term goal is to lose 70lbs I decided I need to save to be able to replace my wardrobe, so I'm using a savings incentive per one pound lost. I have found it surprisingly easy as I'm not wasting money on fast food crap and snacks anymore (if the Starbucks UK stock price is suffering I think I can take some responsibility for that!). A friend of mine has treated herself to things like spa days when she lost 10% of starting weight etc - what do you all do?
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
  • csmigin
    csmigin Posts: 30
    Options
    I just re-read the first part of this. So we were supposed to put our end of the year goal weight?! :huh: Oops! I put my long term goal weight! :blushing: Silly me! I'll update mine next week (too tired from work).