NSV whoo hoo

Options
So today, while my hubby was out I thought I would back track through clothes that I had grown out of... due to fat....some business suits that in June I could not even get on and my wedding dress from 10 years ago/ I was hoping that I could at least fit into them and then do zips/buttons in a couple of months.

WHO HOO!!!! all the suits are way to big falling off the shoulders, I can pull pants up and down without unfastening...the wedding dress I can put on and it fits,,,but maybe 8lbs less and it will fit just great and look nice too... I am so amazed just 19lbs down

9 inches off hips 4 inches from waist and down from 38dd to 36c and just in 3 months 2 weeks :-)

Replies

• rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Great Accomplishment!!!!
  • cassyparker
    Options
    Thats amazing good job!
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Great job!
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you are celebrating. Way to go!!!!

I however have the same delimia and am not celebrating this NSV. I have lost 20 pounds and now I have NO clothes that fit me. I do dress up for work and none of my business atttire fit me. I am taking the day off tomorrow and going to try to hit some thrift stores to buy dress slacks because I am not at my goal weight yet and don't want to spend the $$$ to buy department store clothes only to hopefully out grow them again after my final 15-20 pounds lost. Don't get me wrong I am glad that I am losing and VERY proud of myself but too big of clothes drives me as crazy as too tight of clothes. Just wish I had clothes to fit me that is all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!