New to this site and excited to start my fitness journey!

Options
Hi! My name is Brittany. I'm 24 years old and obsessed with fast food, coca-cola, and going out for dinner. I am on a mission to achieve a healthy body and happy wallet by cooking healthy meals and working out!

Replies

• bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty obsessed with going out (or ordering in) too! It's definitely healthier and cheaper to cook in though, I've discovered - and by planning out your meals and only keeping what you need for them in your house, you're way less likely to throw it all to the wind and order in pizza! If you want to friend me, feel free : ) Good luck!!
  • natanyxx
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your journey!
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the best site on the web.
  • magiale05
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I just started about 2 weeks ago, and I totally understand the fast/food, coca-cola thing. Especially the soda part. It's definitley an adjustment, but I know it's gonna be well worth it in the end. Good luck with your fitness journey :)
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first steps towards your goals! MFP is a good place to help you stay on track and meet others that are on the same journey as you. If you would like motivation and a friend, feel free to add me :)
  • KaoticGirl623
    Options
    Good Luck! Im kinda new on here too.. Feel Free to add me!
  • Behipped
    Options
    Welcome! I struggle with eating out a lot too. Congrats for starting and for being accountable for your actions! Feel free to add me. The support here is really great.
  • dickson006
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the encouragement! :)
  • wannabefit_amanda
    Options
    Welcome! I feel your pain I LOVE MickeyD's.. feel free to add me for support. :)