30 day challenge anyone?

Options
Hey there, I am looking for people to do a 30 day challenge with me.. 30 minutes of exercise a day for 30 days. I am using the EA sports active program (wii) and adding extras in as I go. would love to have others to compete with/encourage and motivate

Replies

• MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Oooh I'm in.
  • Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    Sounds good! I've been doing at least 30 minutes a day since the past week. Feeling good :D.
  • phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • Chellski
    Chellski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    awesome. does anyone else have ea sports active? im up to about day 40 but decided to start again
  • wannabefit_amanda
    Options
    I' m in. :)
  • I'm in!
  • sdgarcia9220
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 days Shred DVD Challenge with another group, I'm also trying to incorporate at least 30 minutes of walking everyday. I will like to start running too. So I guess what I'm trying to say, I would love to join your challenge!
  • 4lilmama
    4lilmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I start Zumba tomorrow. The workouts 50 mins. I'd like to do this!
  • tirowe
    tirowe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Ready to get my journey started!

LET'S DO THIS!!!
  • Chellski
    Options
    Awesome. anyone have any ideas of how we can as a group keep track of eachothers progress etc? (im new on here so i dont really know how it works) if not maybe everyone can just add eachother
  • JuliaLoseItLog
    JuliaLoseItLog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Could we create a closed group that we post our work out updates a few days a week?
  • l_a_crawford
    l_a_crawford Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I will be heading out to a 60 minute spinning class in an hour and I am psyched. I have two weddings next month and my high school reunion next month so it would be nice to be in tip top shape!!
  • Chellski
    Options
    hey there!! How did everyones day go today? I did a walk with my baby boy for just over an hour, and also 18 minutes of ea sports active this morning. bout to get into some yoga before the dinner and bedtime rush starts when hubby gets home.
  • Reretay
    Options
    I would love to join you in this challenge! I'm new to the site so I'm not sure what do I need to do. Can you let me know? Thanks
  • Guerita83
    Options
    I'm in!!! :) Doing Ripped in 30 so thats doable for the 30 minutes, plus I definetly do more during the day!!
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I walked around NYC for about 90 minutes. Today, I am looking forward to going any taking some type of class... catch you guys later with the details
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was just here thinking I jus don't want to workout. I'm tired, got lots of work to do...excuses I know. Lets do this!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    can i join this too, i need extra motivation to get exercise done when the family are around