protein waffles (no flower)

2»

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Obviously she meant flour. No need for you guys to continuously point out she used the wrong word.
    But she used the wrong word.
  • kerenf
    kerenf Posts: 24 Member
    no english is not my first language - oh well i make many mistakes in all languages - hope you had fun with that!
  • killagb
    no english is not my first language - oh well i make many mistakes in all languages - hope you had fun with that!

We did. :flowerforyou:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member

Sorry.

But we did have a bit of fun with it. :flowerforyou:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member

Great attitude! Also, I often make grammatical mistakes when correcting others' grammar.
  • kerenf

Great attitude! Also, I often make grammatical mistakes when correcting others' grammar.

thx Formi - i love your siggy :) thats why i made this weird recipe - missing things that i know are unhealthy :P
  • gnaed
    gnaed Posts: 5
    Your responses say more about you, and not to your credit, than about her. I'd like to see any one of you do as well in Dutch.
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Actually, in Korean cooking there is something called Sweet Flower Pancakes, which actually do have flowers (edible ones) in them, so I imagine it wouldnt be too hard to incorporate flowers into waffles.
  • Looks yummy! Thanks!
  • killagb
    Your responses say more about you, and not to your credit, than about her. I'd like to see any one of you do as well in Dutch.
    Wat zou je willen dat ik zeg in het Nederlands?
  • gnaed
    I'm not surprised that you intentionally missed the point. Oh, and I picked the wrong language. Try Danish. The whole recipe.
  • killagb
    I'm not surprised that you intentionally missed the point. Oh, and I picked the wrong language. Try Danish. The whole recipe.
    As you wish...

4 æg
    400 gram lys hytteost
    2 kugler af protein pulver (skal flavorless eller vanilje)
    2 spsk vanille-ekstrakt
    2 spsk bagepulver
    (brug 2 spsk sødemiddel, hvis du vil have dem sødere)

forberedelse:
    Blend alle ingredienser i en blender og blend godt med en knivspids salt.

Hæld blandingen i dit vaffeljern den del, der er nødvendig for at passe ind i dit vaffeljern. Serveres med hvad du vil, jeg foretrækker det uden tilsat sukker jordbær marmelade og et drys af pulver sødestof!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Thanks for posting the recipe! I'll have to try it soon. As far as errors in grammar and spelling......English is my first language and I make lots of mistakes!
  • kerenf
    This sounds really interesting. Have you tried it as a pancake instead of a waffle?

I thought i had answered this but didnt see my reply so i will try again -

I have tried this as a pancake but it falls apart and turns into sweet scrambled eggs.. My husband liked it. I think you can bake them better than trying to make them in a pan so they stay together more. I have made silimar recipe into muffins so you could use one of those very small muffin trays and add whatever berries you like - thats how i made the muffins :)
  • kerenf
    Thanks for posting the recipe! I'll have to try it soon. As far as errors in grammar and spelling......English is my first language and I make lots of mistakes!

thankyou :) I make those mistakes in all languages too :) I only speak 3 though and my friends are used to it - i wonder if there is a word for it - maybe a disability cuz i just mix up similar sounding words that have no relevance with eachother :P
  • kerenf
    Actually, in Korean cooking there is something called Sweet Flower Pancakes, which actually do have flowers (edible ones) in them, so I imagine it wouldnt be too hard to incorporate flowers into waffles.

would love to try it!! I bet FloWers are low calorie too :flowerforyou:
  • kerenf

you are too sweet! :heart: but there is no point in arguing with people that like being mean i always though - specially online people get mean
  • gnaed
    Google Translate does not impress me.