Ankle weights?

Options
Do they really work? I was just given some the other day and was wondering if they did or not.

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    It depends what you use them for. I use them for physical therapy 'cause I have knees that like to ache if I do too much running or standing on my feet. What are you looking to use them for? I typically use them while doing leg lifts and knee extensions to work my knee and lower thighs.
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Lol I saw some the other day picked them up and to be honest, if I tried to walk in those I would be dragging my heels.. Forget about running or exercising!
  • kaybay1994
    Options
    It depends what you use them for. I use them for physical therapy 'cause I have knees that like to ache if I do too much running or standing on my feet. What are you looking to use them for? I typically use them while doing leg lifts and knee extensions to work my knee and lower thighs.

I heard they were just to help tone up your leg muscles. and like lose some fat in the legs.
  • lemonychick
    lemonychick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I use ankle and wrist weights when doing aqua aerobics or water jogging. Really helps to tone the legs/arms.