Day 1

Options
"C'mon... you should join too! Then we can be friends" ... or something very close to that. That's what she said. Yup, I got suckered into joining... but I think that she knows exactly what I need! A community of people to give support... and the occasional push when I need it.

So here I am... Day 1... I've tried half-heartedly in the past to try to shed a few pounds... eat better... exercise more... but I have a major willpower problem (I have none!) so it doesn't take long before I fall off the bandwagon. I think it's true what they say about finding a tribe of like-minded people... maybe some people can break away and do it themselves.... I am not one of those people! :-)

Soooooo...

I'm still trying to figure this all out. I updated my profile. I posted my first exercise (and somehow managed to double post it) . Now I need to figure out how to input my calorie intake for the day... and hopefully you'll see me back here for Day 2!

Stephen

Replies

• PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Dude - I totally got suckered into joining the same way. We can be friends - it will be fun.

It is fun and works. *i can't believe I just said a fitness thing was fun but it is!

You will like it here.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Making a change like this is always easier when you have others to help you. The more the merrier!
    Set your goals and stick to your plan- finally taking back control feels amazing :)
    Best of luck, I'm sure you will be successful!
  • erintheinfj
    erintheinfj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bwahahah! I'm totally the person he's talking about. I wouldn't call it suckering, necessarily! More like, "Hey I'm going to drink the kool-aid over at MyFitnessPal and I think you should too!"

I mean, if you're going to join a cult, it may as well be a healthy cult right? :drinker: :wink:
  • L8dybugz
    Options
    :drinker: welcome! today is also my 1st day.. add me and erindrought add me too =) I want to drink kool aid with you guys.,