Ever wanted to totally take a picture of somebody at gym?

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Bleach BlOnde mullet
Cut off camo sweat pants
Some bright orange shirt with a choo choo train on it, and cutoff sleeves

And he's standing by the tv watching "friends" lol

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    sorry...i'll change the channel.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    sounds like its one of my family memebers
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize you went to my gym. Next time walk over and say hey.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    DO IT
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I got one.

Old guy, 60s. Bleach blonde mullet as well, wears a string tank, skin tight bike shorts, but he doesn't do cardio.

Obviously 'roided out, hardcore. Walks around the gym grunting, lifts a little here and there.

And to top it off: He looks like an Oompa Loompa hes so orange from fake'n'bake.

Hawtttttttt
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    These forums make me love my gym
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

we hafta be at the same gym...
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Oh god, I got one.

Old guy, 60s. Bleach blonde mullet as well, wears a string tank, skin tight bike shorts, but he doesn't do cardio.

Obviously 'roided out, hardcore. Walks around the gym grunting, lifts a little here and there.

And to top it off: He looks like an Oompa Loompa hes so orange from fake'n'bake.

Hawtttttttt
    Gross
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

we hafta be at the same gym...

He's also got a black goatee I somehow missed
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like the girl that has the front to back camel toe!

I think its called a moose knuckle!

MooseKnuckle.jpg
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I bet it's hilarious.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    It's just so wrong if you post it

We'll wait.
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I got one.

Hawtttttttt

Does he have a twin brother? I think I know them. haha...
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    What about those girls who go to the gym looking like they're getting ready for a photo shoot?

There's a 20-something girl who goes to my gym who comes with her bleached hair super straightened, a full face of makeup, and some ridiculous flashy sequined tank top and black, stretchy hot pants. I can totally understand wanting to feel like you look your best at the gym, but she also makes the "model face" the entire time she works out... puffing out her lips and "smizing" like Tyra Banks. :huh:

It's just silly.:laugh:
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    , but she also makes the "model face" the entire time she works out... puffing out her lips and "smizing" like Tyra Banks. :huh:

I make that same face but not while im working out!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    How about the seedy man who is always there, and just hangs around for HOURS and, sometimes, finds a corner, sits/lies down on newspapers and reads parts of it while eating a sandwich.

Then, every 20 minutes or so he will walk around aimlessly and eventually go to some machine and make noises while doing whatever wrong. Most of the time this person is in jeans and some variation of boots (not that there's anything wrong with that, but I don't find that attire comfortable for working out in) and just makes it unpleasant to breathe.

Oh, and the other day when I was parking I finally saw him in his car and it's a total sketchy napper-looking van with all of the back windows covered with that metallic-looking insulating stuff (I'm sorry, I have no idea what that stuff its called) and a cracked windshield.

ETA: & to answer your question, of course, I would want to take pictures of some people, so many of them should be in magazines.
  • geishatrash
    geishatrash Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the best of both worlds at mine.
    There's this really short dude, completely overmuscled who gets around in cut-away tee so cut away that it is now pretty much just a sweaty apron. Did I mention he doesn't lift much, but still has a back brace? (My partner tells me this is ridiculous... He's a bit of a lift nerd.)

We also have a freaking army of glamazons. High blonde ponies, higher gym shorts. Full face of makeup.

My main thought is this - where the hell are you getting makeup that stays on a sweaty face? Hook. Me. Up. It's nearly summer.
    (that only applies to the ones that actually go to do some work, the vast majority of glamazons just swan around on machines chatting and pouting.)

Needless to say, the gym is not my happy place.
  • ElleKay46
    ElleKay46 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... so I wont relay stories of the roid rage freaks who randomly yell at members and have crazy bug eyes - I have a special story, that happens over and over at least 5 times a week. This is a mid-town corporate area gym btw...
    An old geezer, obviously a hobo (how did they let him in?) on a stationary bike, watching TV. His clothes are dirty and he kind of smells... but every time a trainer or another gym employee walks by, all they keep saying to him is - "Sir, if you are going to sit here, you have to spin the bike."
    Seriously?
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Yikes
    It's just a weirdo free for all in here today
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    What about those girls who go to the gym looking like they're getting ready for a photo shoot?

There's a 20-something girl who goes to my gym who comes with her bleached hair super straightened, a full face of makeup, and some ridiculous flashy sequined tank top and black, stretchy hot pants. I can totally understand wanting to feel like you look your best at the gym, but she also makes the "model face" the entire time she works out... puffing out her lips and "smizing" like Tyra Banks. :huh:

I think we go to the same gym!