New : Tired of Being Tired.

Options
Hi. I'm Liz. I'm new. Like my subject says, I'm tired of being tired. I've got two toddlers that I need to keep up with as well as my hubby. The picture on my profile is my son. He was born prematurely at 24 weeks 6 days gestation at 1 pound 9 ounces, 12 1/2 inches long. He spent 108 days in the ICU. The doctors called him a fighter because he only had a 10-15% change of survival. He's now 5 years old, underweight, with mild to moderate hearing loss. The thing is, none of that slows him down. He's still a fighter. If he can fight to be here, than so can I. That's why I joined to lose weight. Wish me luck.

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome Liz!!! I think u will love it here. Lots of inspirations and motivation, and let's not forget the support!!! It's huge!!!!! Your baby is sooo adorable!!! All the best on your journey.. you can add me if u like.. I will support u as much as I can!!! :smile:
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome Liz :) I'm so glad that your son is a fighter and so are you!! Glad you're here... There are so many people here to support you <3
  • L8dybugz
    Options
    welcome and add me.. =) we can do this!