5'4 and chubby

Options
So ready to get into my size 4 jeans again. Size twelve have not been able to lose the weight since my second baby.

Replies

• Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I am 5'3 and was in size 12s as well so I know how you feel. Hard work pays off though. I am now in size a size 2. You'll reach your goal
  • rc12345
    rc12345 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I understand. I'm 5'4 and used to wear a size 4 as well. Now my teen daughter does and I don't. It's tough for me to look at myself in the mirror because I know I could look better.
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I feel your pain! Im 5'4 and either a 10 or a 12. My youngest is 14 so the whole baby fat thing isnt working for me anymore! However life gets in the way and being a mom we forget to take care of ourselves and well the rest is so called history. Lets do this thing!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    You can do it! I am 5'3 and was in size 12s as well so I know how you feel. Hard work pays off though. I am now in size a size 2. You'll reach your goal

what did you do to get there?
  • kjraye5
    kjraye5 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am with you! I am in a size 12 and my goal are the size 4 jeans hanging in my closet. It's been a struggle since my 3rd baby. Now that I am done with having babies I have no excuse. Honestly I am just plain tired of being overweight.

Feel free to add me, maybe we can help each other get into those jeans.=)

Good luck!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I have no baby to blame. I've never been smaller than 14 even in high school.5'5" 252 (down from 265) and size 18
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options

what did you do to get there?

I changed my diet completely. I gave up fast food and most sugar. And when I started working I really took to running and grew to love it and I would say that is what really changed my body so fast for me. The weight seemed to come off really easily when I started running alot. Running and watching what I put in my mouth made all the difference for me.