Unrecognizable?

Options
ElementalMoe
ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
Have you ever had people who have met you not recognize you? At my last job, I constantly had people coming in saying "I spoke with that bigger girl, but I don't think she works here any more". "No, actually, you spoke to me. . . . . "

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Oh yeah all the time xD anyone I knew before college do not recognize me right away. Some not at all xD

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/370133-look-mama-i-grew-up-progress-pics-d <---- how different i look xD
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I would egg them on with something like, "Oh, that fat lard?! Gross..." Give them a little more rope to hang themselves with.

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    haha wow. That's awesome!
  • Butrfli
    Butrfli Posts: 50
    Options
    OMG, I would be so embarrassed if I was the one who said that bc I didn't recognize the person. That would be a very awkward moment, lol. People do change A LOT with their weight loss so I'm sure it happens more than we might think. Good job on your loss BTW. You look GREAT!
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Just this past weekend, I walked into the office I used to work at during college. I happened to walk in during their weekly staff meeting and everyone just stared at me....Finally after about a minute or so, one of the ladies, goes 'Oh my god, it's Jimie Lou!!!' So once she figured it out, everyone else did too....I couldn't really tell who was more embarrased, me or them.
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to that day!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I did find it mildly entertaining. :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    I have friends now who don't recognise me in my "bigger girl" pictures. Thank goodness.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    in the past when i lost 80 pounds people i went to school with and hung out with for years would just stare until they would come ask if they knew me lol and some people like this guy i knew when i was younger hit on me and introduced himself to mne and i was like i know you its jenny and he was like oh i am sorry i was like its all good i know i use to be fat lmao
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I ran into an acquaintance in the store recently and we were having a conversation and it wasn't until my daughter walked up to us that she said, OMG - its you!!! She said she had no idea who I was during the whole conversation - she was trying to figure it out! I've also waited on neighbors of mine and we are face to face and they have no clue!~
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure people from high school won't recognize me next year cause I'm going to be a huge F*** beast