New Girl in Town Needs Friends!

TrueFox
TrueFox Posts: 6
edited October 3 in Introduce Yourself
Hey- I realized we have 75 days left until the New Year and I have 30 more pounds to go! I need some serious motivation and support. I personally work better having some one drag my behind out of bed to make me work out. I LOVE IT because then I HAVE to try because otherwise I am wasting someone elses' time. Unfortunately my lifestyle isn't that of the Rich & Famous. There are no personal trainers or chefs for this gal but there is you! You can help me and I can help you!!!! I may not be Jillian Michaels or Dr. Phil but I am going through the same desire to get healthy, and lose weight. Everybody can use a friend!

Replies

• Welcome to MFP!! You'll love it! I too have similar goals- get in shape and find some serious motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like, as well as the friends I have- they're very supportive, motivational and positive people! Good luck with your goals, you can do it!
  • I need the same. Just can't seem to motivate myself...or at least hold myself accountable.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 926 Member
    Once you start a routine, you'll see how easy it is to stick with it. I'm a lazy MOFO, but now if I go a day without some kind of workout, I feel terrible! Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome!! Add me as a friend if you'd like...I need all the support and help I can get :)
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Welcome to MFP...You will love this site. Awesome people here. Feel free to add me.
  • idcatiej22
    idcatiej22 Posts: 49 Member
    welcome!! this is truly the best diet i've ever been on; you're gonna love it. feel free to add me :)
  • good luck, we all need it!!
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    I am just like you
    it is easy to stick to a diet ( well sometimes not always )
    but really hard to find the motivation for working out
    so feel free to add me
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Welcome! You've taken a step in the right direction already :flowerforyou: Great site, great people... you'll love it!
  • Thanks! I feel so loved! This is exactly what I needed. I was so motivated I actually worked out twice today!
  • I posted a yummy recipe today that I got from Cooking Light Magazine (Dec 2007 issue). It is for Red-Chile Enchiladas. Not only is it easy to throw together but it is low cal too! Only problem is it is so good I want to eat the whole 8x8~ Grr! I was bummed when I saw how soupy it looked but after tasting it- I will definitely be making it again!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    it's definitely better when people hold you accountable :-)
This discussion has been closed.