looking for long term friends

Options
I have been on my journey since april. I would like some friends who are also long timers. I still have thirty to go.

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    go ahead and add me. been on here almost 300 days.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have only been on here for 4 weeks, but I will need a year or more to reach my goal. If that's long term enough, feel free to add me. The friendly people and inspirational stories on MFP make me want to carry on.
  • mispoohbie
    mispoohbie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will be here very long time I have 200 pounds to lose. feel free to add me.
  • pebbles72
    pebbles72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been here since February and don't plan on leaving anytime soon, feel free to add me :happy:
  • newmercies7
    Options
    have 30 pounds to take off and I knwo the journey is not over then. The real challenge is to keep it off so I am definitely long term. Please feel free to add me.
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I still have almost 40 to lose and plan on staying on even after I reach my goal. Feel free to add me. :)
  • gailashton
    Options
    Hi there, my name is gail. I joined in April too. I'm down a total of 71 pounds since I started MFP - 12 I lost just before joining & then the rest. I've got 20 to 25 pounds more to go. I'd love to be your friend. This really works for me. Congrats on your success. Lets do the last leg of this together. This time is the last time, I'm doing it for life!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    i got about 30 to go as well :-)