Who's Your Favorite CURRENT SNL Cast Member?

Options
McKayMachina
McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
I know people have loved Gilda Radner, Bill Murray, Steve Martin, Dan Aykroyd, Will Ferrel, Chris Kattan, Dana Carvey, Phil Hartman, Jon Lovits, Chris Farley, Will Forte, Ana Gasteyer, Darrell Hammond, Victoria Jackson, Norm McDonald, Martin Short, Julia Sweeny, Damon Wayans, Dennis Miller, Tim Meadows, Tracy Morgan, Cheri Oteri, Chris Parnell, Chris Rock, Molly Shannon, Rob Schneider, The Belushis, Chevy Chase, Billy Crystal, Rachel Dratch etc, etc, etc...

But what about the CURRENT cast?

Who's your favorite cast member?

Favorite skit?

Favorite musical guest?

Least favorites?

Discuss. :drinker:

Replies

• arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I like Bill Hader. He's funny in every skit he's in.
  • arsenal45
    Options
    I really used to like the "Sully and Denise" skits with Jimmy Fallon and Rachel Dratch. They were so well written and the accents took me right back to the days I lived in Brockton, Mass.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig, hands down!

Although the newest girl (with the big smile) is pretty hillarious. I think they'll sign her on full time.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Haven't watched in months.

The new cast just doesn't do it for me.................

Ever since Jimmy Fallon left.......well, the show is just boring!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Bill Hader and Kristin Wiig!!

I also love with Justin Timerblake hosts, he brings some funny stuff with him! :)

I love SNL members from the past though... Gilda Radner is awesome... Rosanadana! and ... Neverrrrrmind! hehe
    Gilda and Bill Murray ... some awesome skits.. Steve Martin is awesome too! Ah the list goes on and on!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Kristin Wiig and Andy Sandberg. I also love when Justin Timberlake is on! :)
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    Yeah Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg do it for me, too. I was such a big fan of The Lonely Island after my best friend showed me the pilot for Andy, Akiva and Jorma's show "Awesometown". What network doofus passed on that!?!

And Bill Hader is HOTT!

I don't know how I feel about Jay Pharoah, yet, though. I'm waiting for him to do something other than a Denzel impression. :/
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Current cast....don't know much about them.
    Will Ferrell has got to be my favorite.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who is over Kristen Wiig? She's in every single skit. Even her Bridesmaid character was a copy of her SNL characters.

I do like Andy Samburg and Keenan Thompson (I've been a fan of his since All That and Keenan and Kel on Nickolodeon).
    My favorite character is Stefan from Weekend Update. He (Bill Hader? can't remember for sure) cannot keep a straight face when he does that character it cracks me up.

I love Justin Timberlake as a host though. I'm in agreement there!
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    My favorite character is Stefan from Weekend Update. He (Bill Hader? can't remember for sure) cannot keep a straight face when he does that character it cracks me up.

I get the feeling that they put his lines on cue cards/the teleprompter but don't tell him in advance what he's going to say. You can tell sometimes when he gets so tripped up and cracks up mid-sentence. XD
  • arsenal45
    Options
    Yeah Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg do it for me, too. I was such a big fan of The Lonely Island after my best friend showed me the pilot for Andy, Akiva and Jorma's show "Awesometown". What network doofus passed on that!?!

And Bill Hader is HOTT!

I don't know how I feel about Jay Pharoah, yet, though. I'm waiting for him to do something other than a Denzel impression. :/

I heard a good story about the Lonely Island guys filming a skit on a public street involving a carjacking. A guy thought it was real and jumped in to help. The guy? Kiefer Sutherland!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options

I get the feeling that they put his lines on cue cards/the teleprompter but don't tell him in advance what he's going to say. You can tell sometimes when he gets so tripped up and cracks up mid-sentence. XD

Haha, good call. I think the best part is that he cracks up! Not to mention, nothing he says even makes sense!