Im New Show me around!

chelly_21
chelly_21 Posts: 4
edited October 3 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! Im from chicago il mexican and i have always wondered if their is a site that counts calories on mexican food. I found MFP and i feel in love!! It counts calories on my tortillas and chorizo and enchiladas etc. Im happy there are mexican food eaters out there! So im not an emotional eater or a chocolate lover i gained the weight after my 2 children. I just have never really cared of what i ate. I loooved coke stopped the coke only water now lost 5lbs in 2weeks i think. lol Now i got a new work out buddy and with her help and MFP help im determined to look great for my bday which is in December. I wanna be happy with myself and when i go shopping. Be healthy for my children. I will appreciate and tips advice anyone has out there! We all need to support one another! Good luck to all!

Replies

• I'm here if you need me. You can never have too much support or too many friends. I'm hoping to reach my goal by the end of the year too. My son is coming home from a year in Iraq & wants to take his mom to the ball!
  • Thank you very much!! Im here as well! Sounds very exciting! How has MFP been to you?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Yes! You should be able to find and log all of those tasty Mexican creations. I have!
  • nice on ur 33lb loss!! im looking to numbers like that!
This discussion has been closed.