New and praying this works

Options
Hello everyone, I was told about this site by a friend and decided to hope on. I am a person that has struggled with weight all of my life and I want to make a good change for me. I find it hard to feel good about about my self when I cant personlly see the results. I have already lost 13 pounds and my goal is 140. Is there any tips that will make this better or easier to cope with?

Replies

• HollyDittfurth
    HollyDittfurth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Let's Just keep it up and we'll both see the results all in due time! Love ya!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It does if you do it.:wink:
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrat on the 13 pounds. That's a great accomplishment! It proves you can do this. I love this site and hope you will too. Good luck reaching your goals and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • wannabefit_amanda
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! It always helps me to add friends. They motivate you a lot! Feel free to add me.
  • marysajona
    Options
    welcome! let's go for the goal! :)
  • BMARYLYNN
    BMARYLYNN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello....I'm new to the site...hoping this will be one way I can make a forever lifestyle change...I have a long road ahead of me..praying this works!:smile:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    If you are honest, work through the plateaus and make friends to deal with stress and the inevitable disappointments it will work. But above all you have to remember that this is your life and that choices that YOU make will determine the success you have!!! You are in control!!!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    This is an AWESOME site, you will LOVE it. Losing weight is definitely hard work, and you have to LOG EVERYTHING (but the food database is AMAZING and very easy to use). Just show up everyday and BE DILIGENT. -And if you slip a little, dont' give yourself a hard time, just keep your chin up and KEEP GOING!

I love checking out the success stories for extra motivation. And the recipes section, and... etc. etc.

GOOD LUCK, you can do it! :)