Aussie Girl looking for life long friends

Options
So I have been on MFP for a while now, I fell off the bandwagon some time ago and have just started using MFP again. I put on 8 kilo's after I stopped using it.

My biggest fault is I lack motivation and can't afford to go to a gym or buy food from lite n easy etc. I know there is no quick fixes to this but I am determined. I want to get healthy for myself but also for my future family.

So please feel free to add me as a friend, I am great at giving positive advice and motivation and can't wait to start making new friends and keeping each other on track =)

Dani.

Replies

• nikkiloseit
    nikkiloseit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you through you weight loss adventure! I hope I can be of any assistance to you, and a great motivating friend. :)
  • JDUNC75
    JDUNC75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I used to use it and fell off as well so we can begin again together!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    welcome back :-)
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    welcome back
  • jazzcait
    jazzcait Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI, welcome back. I'm new here also sort of. I joined up In march but haven't fully used it, cos I was in weightwatchers but quit WW and am now using MFP. I will add u as a friend and we can support each other. I'm in Australia as well