Victorias Secret Fashion Show Group!

Options
Hey Everyone, So...every year around the holiday season, Victorias Secret has their annual fashion show on CBS. I watch it every year and always feel awful about my appearance after I watch it. However, I have decided this year I will not feel that way because I will love how I look....I just have to get there!!

So, this group is for all you ladies out there who want to lose some weight and stay motivated by the time the VS Fashion Show rolls around (no date yet...but usually early December). I would like to lose another 10 pounds by then. The reward can be to buy a little something for yourself at VS!

I will motivate/encourage all as best as I can and provide daily tips/recipes as I see them. I have gotten really into running and cooking healthy and would love to share some things on this message board.

So ladies...who's with me?!:happy:

Replies

• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Im so with you. I have been looking for a nice support group for a while now. I have never watched the show, but I know these models are famous for their totally hot and healthy looks!
    I am in maintenance, but I want to have more muscle and less fat by holidays!
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be an "angel". Even just for one day.. Love watching it every year.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    A lot of them are too skinny!!! Granted they're pretty their bodies aren't that great. That's my opinion anyway.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I won't be anywhere near my goal by December this year, but I'd love to have Victoria's Secret as a reward motivator! I've never been able to shop there, yet, but I can't wait to be able to! :) I'm in!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I won't be anywhere near my goal by December this year, but I'd love to have Victoria's Secret as a reward motivator! I've never been able to shop there, yet, but I can't wait to be able to! :) I'm in!

Actually, I found another challenge that fits me better right now. Good luck to you all!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    oh, man, my goal is to get my butt to look like any one of those girl's bums!
  • PRINCESSANNA0786
    Options
    I LOVE THE VS FASHION SHOW
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    watching the fashion show now. I bet so many people would buy the wings if they sold them in the store
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I bet the wings would sell well also! There's an profitable idea for Mr. Heffner.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    I am a fanatic of Victoria Secret's Models! I am totally in on this too!
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    A lot of them are too skinny!!! Granted they're pretty their bodies aren't that great. That's my opinion anyway.

Your opinion rocks!