50 to lose or it's no cruise!

Options
2»

Replies

• sandhillcrane
    Options
    Yup...you can/will do it!! I lost fifteen pounds in a few weeks. Ok...it's slowing down but not too bad!! And the main thing...I feel great! Get it done!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cicwes
    cicwes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You have taken the first step by making up your mind to lose and feel healthier. There are hundreds of cheerleaders here to support you to meet your goals. Think of it as a journey just like you cruise you want to take. We all know you can do it. Remember, every journey starts with just a few small steps. Good luck!
  • Jeanie69
    Options
    Good luck!! U can def do it.. Just stay positive :)
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I went on a cruise a couple of years ago. It still rates as the best holiday ever! In fact, the only way I could better that trip would be another cruise at a lower weight so I could do even more of the ship and island activities.

Good luck.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Good luck...Feel free to add me if you want a buddy for motivation.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    you got this! Best of luck!!
  • Diane13bell
    Options
    Praying for your success. I believe in the power of prayer so I know you will do it. Happy cruising.....
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to any cruise yet, hopefully I'll get to go one day :P
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help you on your journey to 50lbs. You will have no problem getting there!
  • toniann97
    toniann97 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you so much everyone, you all are amazing, :smile:
  • toniann97
    toniann97 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do this, 50 lbs in 9 months is totally doable!!!! I will help you!
    Wow is all I can say to ur weight loss....well that and congrats!!! I sure will take u up on ur offer to help me out :happy:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    you can easily do this!!! but you must also ask yourself what you are gonna do once you hit your goal? :-) congrats on being so fired up and having great incentive! feel free to add me as a friend...I have hit my goals and on maintenance now, and trust me, it's every bit as tough as losing..if not more so :-)