Best time of the day to weigh yourself

Options
I know it is the best to weigh yourself at the sametime everytime you want to log your weight so it is more accurate..............but at what time of the day, the morning ot evening before bed?

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I think i can speak for everyone and say First thing after you wake up in the morning.
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I think i can speak for everyone and say First thing after you wake up in the morning.

And after you've gone wees :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

And taken a crap.
  • LoserGeex
    Options
    I always weigh myself in the morning, after taking a piss :L
  • MlleDee
    MlleDee Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You'll weigh your lowest first thing after you wake up, but I like to weigh myself later in the day. I know the number is higher, but I also weigh myself clothed too. I just feel like it's a more accurate representation of what I actually weigh...but I'm a little strange. So just do whatever you feel works best!
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I agree....right when you wake up after you go "potty" and without any clothes on. :happy:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    In true Anubis fashion I weigh myself before and after dropping a duece. Just for reference. :bigsmile:
  • pussycat626
    pussycat626 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

And taken a crap.

Yeah for sure after you take a crap. lol I know it sounds gross but hell every little bit counts ;)
  • firewatergoddess
    Options
    That is what I had thought, but was just seeing what the consenses was. Thanks
  • sandhillcrane
    Options

hahahahahha....I agree! But as long as you do it the same time every day. I think AM is best!
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    morning after u go to the bathroom and before u eat!!!
  • brynakrauth
    Options
    Get up, and before you do anything else (other than go to the bathroom), weigh yourself without your clothes on.
  • Erneliz
    Erneliz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I agree....right when you wake up after you go "potty" and without any clothes on. :happy:

i agree...thats how i do it
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

And taken a crap.

Seriously! I've had a good poo take my weight down 2lbs. Wild and a little disgusting but its motivational aha.
  • PRINCESSANNA0786
    Options
    hahahaha thats funny
  • first thing in the morning
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    the best time to get the most accurate weight is after you wake up, after you've gone to the bathroom & also wear as little clothes as possible. I weighed myself with clothes on vs. no clothes on, and it was a difference of 4 pounds (no lie). So, I know a lot of MFPers weigh in every Sunday morning - try that?
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    am i the only depraved individual that weighs himself before AND after a crap??

i swear, once i actually gained a pound. it must have been muscle, because i was straining myself.
  • sostengo
    Options
    In true Anubis fashion I weigh myself before and after dropping a duece. Just for reference. :bigsmile:

I always thought I was the only one doing this ...
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It really doesn't matter. What I think is important is that you weigh yourself at the same time of day and under the same conditions. For me, it's my rest day after I get up, got to the toilet and shower.