Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Dance 3

Hi guys, I have all the Just Dance programs now. Just Dance 3 is by far the best.

The just sweat program is amazing!! you can unlock mash up songs that have dance moves from the previous Just Dance 2.

I highly recommend it to anyone that is beginning their journey or gets bored with other exercise activities. You laugh your *kitten* off whilst dancing you *kitten* off!!

Cheers =)

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    I'll have to check that out!
  • OMGosh, I LOVE JD3! My kids LOVE dancing to the Halloween Song with me!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I don't have Just Dance 3, but I have JD2, and I play my 11- and 8-year old daughters at it all the time. They get mad when I beat them (I'm way better at "Rockefeller Skank" than they are). :devil:
  • scottbe07
    scottbe07 Posts: 16 Member
    This is my favorite! Just Sweat is amaaaazing!

Probably the most fun way to burn calories.
  • trishaamyers
    trishaamyers Posts: 1 Member
    have you tried Zumba?
  • That's what I want to know...the Zumba...is the belt w/ the remote a one size fits all? ! ? !
  • When did Just Dance 3 come out? ? ? Wait- is this for Wii or XBox? I only have Wii....
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    I just did this for the first time tonight and burned 267 calories in 56 minutes. Love it! Seems like a better workout than JD2!
  • Not a fan of zumba, Just Dance 3 is available for xbox, wii and PS3
  • marcsgirl10
    marcsgirl10 Posts: 40 Member
    OMG!! I can't wait to try this!!!
  • cuteek
    cuteek Posts: 33
    I have Just Dance 3! Got it on release day but have only had a quick look at it because I've been sick. There is a mode called Sweat attack with playlists, so once you start dancing you can carry on and rack up those sweat points. I got it for the Kinect but have the other two JD's for the Wii. I'll say if you have a choice get it for Kinect, it's so much better!

My favourite songs are Boom and This is Halloween so far.