My success thus far...(w/pics)

Options
Well here they are, just had to share... finally some before and during (i'm still losing so the after comes later) I'm so proud of myself and have been smiling over this success all day. i can wear clothes that have been in my closet for years that i had gotten too big for. went from squeezing into 16's (because i was too ashamed to buy 18's) to now in 12's!!!I even got a new sexy dress today :)
***trying to resize the photos please bear with me**

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see pics!!!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Wow...you look great!!! WTG! Thanks for the motivation :wink:
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    where are the pics
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    it won't let me edit the post to re add the photos so gonna try to do it in the reply box
    <br>
    Picnikcollage.jpg
    <br>
    Picnikcollage2.jpg
    <br>
    10-17.jpg
    <br>
    IMG958121.jpg

so i tried for nearly 3 hours to make this work...if it doesnt i don't know what else to do.
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    so i tried to resize for 3 hours without success :(
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • LaEsperanza
    Options
    awwhh, you loook amazinggg hun,, congrats for sticking up and having results!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great in that dress
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    u look great keep up the good work!:wink:
  • kellybug123
    Options
    WOW!! Truly inspirational! Thanks so much for sharing. Keep up the great work :)
  • bstreich
    Options
    Great job! I loved seeing your photos, keep up the good work.. you are well on your way to your goals.
  • laylina
    laylina Posts: 50
    Options
    you look amazing in that dress!!!! great job!! your smile gets bigger with each pic:smile:
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    Awww, thanks everyone. Im so proud of my results. Its pushing me to keep going. :) I never imagined making it this far let alone continuing but im well on my way to a much skinnier/ healthier me :)
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Simply lovely! You are doing a great job~! Keep it up!!
  • INSANITY43
    Options
    Love your new dress...very chic!!!
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are one hot momma! I'm so happy for you and wish you well on the rest of the journey.
  • basicliving
    Options
    You are doing great! And you look hot in that dress! Great job!
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    Love your new dress...very chic!!!

i love my new dress too...one of my goals was to feel sexy in a dress :) i finally met that goal :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!