Just Dance 3

Options
Hi guys, I have all the Just Dance programs now. Just Dance 3 is by far the best.

The just sweat program is amazing!! you can unlock mash up songs that have dance moves from the previous Just Dance 2.

I highly recommend it to anyone that is beginning their journey or gets bored with other exercise activities. You laugh your *kitten* off whilst dancing you *kitten* off!!

Cheers =)

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check that out!
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    OMGosh, I LOVE JD3! My kids LOVE dancing to the Halloween Song with me!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I don't have Just Dance 3, but I have JD2, and I play my 11- and 8-year old daughters at it all the time. They get mad when I beat them (I'm way better at "Rockefeller Skank" than they are). :devil:
  • scottbe07
    scottbe07 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite! Just Sweat is amaaaazing!

Probably the most fun way to burn calories.
  • trishaamyers
    trishaamyers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    have you tried Zumba?
  • dcfl2012
    Options
    That's what I want to know...the Zumba...is the belt w/ the remote a one size fits all? ! ? !
  • dcfl2012
    Options
    When did Just Dance 3 come out? ? ? Wait- is this for Wii or XBox? I only have Wii....
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    I just did this for the first time tonight and burned 267 calories in 56 minutes. Love it! Seems like a better workout than JD2!
  • dani2608
    Options
    Not a fan of zumba, Just Dance 3 is available for xbox, wii and PS3
  • marcsgirl10
    marcsgirl10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I can't wait to try this!!!
  • cuteek
    cuteek Posts: 33
    Options
    I have Just Dance 3! Got it on release day but have only had a quick look at it because I've been sick. There is a mode called Sweat attack with playlists, so once you start dancing you can carry on and rack up those sweat points. I got it for the Kinect but have the other two JD's for the Wii. I'll say if you have a choice get it for Kinect, it's so much better!

My favourite songs are Boom and This is Halloween so far.