hello myfitnesspals!

Options
my name is alika and i just started using myfitnesspal last night. thought i would just say hello :)

Im a college athlete coming back from an injury and just got the okay to get myself back into shape! im excited, but a little nervous. I just hope i can do everything like i was able to at one point, i know i can do it, but it might just take a little longer than i would like. If anyone has some advice, DONT HESITATE to share!

:)

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in college as well! Eating healthy in college isn't as hard as people make it out to be, as long as you think before you eat :)
    Feel free to friend me and message me if you have any questions or need support or anything at all!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will learn to love this site, especially when you begin taking part in the community and have people there to help you along your journey. I'm sure you will have no issue getting back to where you were!
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm in university now too and find it really hard to stay on track! I log EVERYTHING though and it keeps me accountable so my only advice, don't lie to yourself. Log everything and don't beat yourself up when you mess up.
  • abuttermore7
    Options
    Yes i already love this site! im finding the hardest part is to look at the calories that im consuming adding up. I need to learn how to proportion my calories throughout the day also. I can do it, just gotta think before i decide to eat, or what i eat.