So Cal (IE) Looking for a workout partner/boot camp/motivato

Options
I live in the IE in So Cal and am looking for a workout partner. I need someone who is going to motivate me (perferably a female), perferably in the great outdoors, but am considering joining a gym (LA Fitness or 24 hour Fitness). I need someone to help me be accountable, I was doing so good in the beginning but have seem to fall off the wagon. I get back on quickly but am looking for someone to help me. I will also be your supporter, we can help each other!!

Replies

• copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What city are you in? I'm in the High Desert. (How old are you? My daughter, also on MFP,
    is interested. She's 27).
  • Lotstoluv263
    Options
    I am in Rialto, down the hill. I am 33 and work M-F 730 to 430.
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence I live in the HD too:) add me on fb I have a group called HD babes (beauty achieved by exercising smartly) we get together to work out, do trainings, practice choreo, run outdoors, run 5k or 10k, mud runs. And a few have trained to become instructors as well and teach at anytime fitness, aspen fitness and 24 hour fitness. It's nor surprising how much your fitness improves when u surround yourself with like minded people, its a blessing really:)

Irene Ortiz on fb
  • xochi71
    xochi71 Posts: 33
    Options
    I am iin MoVal and I teach at an MMA facility 2 days a weeks @ 5:30 doing zumba. But we can stay later and do RIPPED if you want. Let me know.
  • Lotstoluv263
    Options
    What days do u do Zumba and is there a fee for the classes?? Where is the facility you work at?? I have a lot to lose.....and have to say I have attempted 30DS twice and Jilliam Micheal kicks my butt on that one. But I am so ready for the change just need someone in REAL life to help me!!