Healtheries Slim range

Options
It's made in New Zealand, so I don't know if you can get it in other countries or not.

I've personally had success with it. As I have Hypothyroidism(under active thyroid) which causes my weight loss efforts to be heaps harder then the average person without this issue. And whenever I seem to hit a plateau, the Slim tablets and tea's seem to have been the way to kick start my weight loss again.

Has anyone else tried any of their other 'Slim' products?

I've just used their Slim tablets, the Fat Burner one's and the Tea. And by the way, the Tea's are rather pleasant :happy:

Anyone else had success with the Slim products as well?

I like their price personally. Way cheaper then all the other slimming/fat burning tablets! And they have no caffeine, but all the more expensive one's do. They do have guarana though.

Replies

• I haven't but I've been looking at them... have you seen the patches and what do you think of those? also how do you think the pills have helped ?
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yeah I saw the patches, but they have caffeine in them and they tell you to put them on at night. I wonder how patches with caffeine in them would effect sleep. And I'm like, hmm, patches, to lose weight...really? They are a bit expensive for me anyway. I've seen a few other tablets at the supermarket and they all cost way too much for me, and they all have caffeine. I like that the Slim one's only have Guarana.

Yeah the pills do help me. As losing weight is super hard for me, as I get closer to my goal and with my under-active thyroid. It's such a struggle to lose any weight. So yeah, when I get impatient, I just help things out by taking the tablets and drinking the tea.
  • Yeah I looked at the patches and thought really if you could make weight loss easier by wearing a patch wouldnt everyone! Seems odd too me, thinking about trying the pills though
  • escadachic
    Options
    There's another brand that do the tablets to, Red Seal -Cider Slim. Those one's a a wee bit cheaper then Healtheries Slim.

Healtheries Slim is about $17ish and Cider Slim is $10-$11
  • akashicisis
    Options
    Guarana is a berry that has very high levels of caffeine. Therefore, they have caffeine.
  • akashicisis
    Options
    A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in some warm water drunk 15 minutes before meals works well too.
  • escadachic
    Options
    Well, Cider Slim tablets contain neither caffeine or guarana.