I really have no idea how to make myself drink more water

Options
2»

Replies

• DBiggs23
    Options
    I know it may sounds crazy but I use the CamelBak Drinking bottle for my water, its 24 ounces , i drink several a day. It is amazing.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I would only use Lemon in my water. I wouldn't put anything in my water that has artificial sweetners and food coloring.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I normally just fill a water bottle up with water and then I drink it. It's worked so far.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Just do it!!! no special trick!!!

few helpful hints though...add crystal light or mio, drink one cup before and one cup after each meal, and don't keep monster in your house!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I normally just fill a water bottle up with water and then I drink it. It's worked so far.

sorry...had to laugh at this one!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Deprive yourself of other liquids and you'll crave it. Promise.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I started drinking more tea: green tea - jasmine green, or in the evening, mint tea. It helps me get my water in.
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    It might be the remembering to fill it. Maybe try reducing the ice to 1/4 and 3/4 water. Should end up with more liquid in the bottle then each time.
  • Peitilo
    Peitilo Posts: 10
    Options
    You can go to wal mart and buy a gatorade mix that doesn't have a lot of calories to it. I also used to have the same problem too. If you just drink the plain water after a while you will just start to like and crave it. I have just recently given up soda and in a short time I don't have the urge to drink it. Good Luck!!