healthy eating

Options
Does eating Healthy have a impact on your weight loss.

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    ya........
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    Less sugar less salt less processed food = more weight lost faster.
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I lost 14lbs in a month when I eliminated all processed foods. The weight is melting off. I just stick to fruits and vegetables, some yogurt and meat.
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I lost 14lbs in a month when I eliminated all processed foods. The weight is melting off. I just stick to fruits and vegetables, some yogurt and meat.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yes. It makes meeting your calorie goals easier. It feeds your growing muscles. Gives you good energy to use at the gym.........
  • DBiggs23
    Options
    I believe it does, because even if you workout alot of the work you did will get eliminated by the food. If you eat fruits, veggies, etc it will help : )..

I know its hard eating better, i am just now trying really hard, its not too bad and even better when you look at how well you did in your food diary. : )
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    I've heard weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise!!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I read an articles years ago that said what you eat can have up to an 80% affect on how much a person weighs. I used to be a strict vegan and I lost 60 lbs in about 5-6 mos. The only exercise I did was about 30 min of elliptical 3-4 times a week and shelving books at a bookstore. Diet is very important for weight loss, and health of course too.