Just wanted to say Hello from Texas

Options
Hello,
I have been using "LOSE IT" for the past couple of years and decided to look and see what else was out there that might be better. I downloaded myfitnesspal on my iphone hoping to try it and see how it compares to LOSE IT. Any comments on comparisons would be helpful and needed. Any help here at all would be appreciated. Looking forward to a new adventure here with myfitnesspal.com..........

Replies

• kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Good mornin'. This site is awesome and you will find lots of helpful advice and wonderful people around it. Feel free to add me, I have sent you a friend request. I find that to be honest on the food logger is the most useful tool, I keep my diary open in case I go wrong and others can see what I cannot. I am from Reading in the UK. :wink:
  • billrlogan
    billrlogan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I will add you as my first friend. This is going to be great.
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hello and greetings from Carrickfergus, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland. This site is fantastic - I am finding it really supportive and motivating. It is essentially like going to a slimming class except you can go whenever and at whatever time suits so you do not have to deal with the lows or highs on your own. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If you do a search there is also a Fit for Life community who would be pleased to see you.
  • GaryRenfro63
    Options
    Hello from Oklahoma
  • walbro
    walbro Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello from Bonnie Scotland. Its a great site for motivation and tracking weight loss. Food diary is also very helpful in ensuring you are sticking to your calorie limit. Feel free to add me too. As they say in the song "People who need people are the luckiest people in the World"!!!:happy:
  • rayettainutah
    Options
    Hi from Utah. I have a son that lives in San Antonio. I love Texas.

You will love this. I have been doing it a week now and it has been so helpful. Everytime I eat I log in to see how many calories etc I have left for the day.

Good luck and there are many here to help you along your path to better health!
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome, to MFP. This is a great site. You will find many people here that want share motivation and encouragement.

Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck!