80 days till New Years, Resolution Starts today!

Options
So my pre-new years resolution is 60 mins of exercise a day and NO more binges until new years, overearing is fine but not binging

What are yours?

Replies

• lis8586
    Options
    Mine is to be 55kg for my wedding anniversary..

:-)
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I think that is an amazing one!! Mine is the exact same :)
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    To exercise 5 times a week! And to reach my net calorie goal daily and not to go over!
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    My new Year resolution is to be 65 on 1st Jan. :) Hope to acheive it, I am 72 now and loosing on an average of 1.8 in an month. I would work harder to accomplish it.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to be a "normal" BMI before New Year, but not sure whether that's going to happen now. Not unless I really step up, anyway.

Would have loved to be able to say that I started the year morbidly obese and ended it normal.
  • kezpot1407
    Options
    Mine is to be down to a size 14 for my best friend's wedding in May 2012. I've gone from a size 20 to 16 so as long as I keep on track - fingers crossed I'll make this target
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    is it really 80 days until 2012??
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to be a "normal" BMI before New Year, but not sure whether that's going to happen now. Not unless I really step up, anyway.

Would have loved to be able to say that I started the year morbidly obese and ended it normal.

Were here cheering for you!!! :)
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I like this idea! My plan is to be 11 stone/154lbs which is about 7lbs away from my current weight. My weight loss has slowed down recently, so I am hoping this is achievabale!!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in the 60's..... Which means I have 4.6kgs to go to get me to 69.9kgs or more to lose to weigh less haha!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be at 290 or less come New Years. I'm at 303 now.
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    I have a couple of resolutions :-

1. Find a job (lost my job in the summer and its been really tough finding a new one)
    2. Finish 30 day shred (currently on day 6)
    3. Finish C25K (currently on week 1)
    4. Lose 22 pounds
  • Selyan
    Selyan Posts: 51
    Options
    Become better at exercising regularly and reach my first GW, 55 kg.