70lbs lost. (twice!) Pics inside!

Options
Cassycat
Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
I've always been pretty darn overweight. Fat kid, Fat teen. By the time i decided to lose weight (2009) i tipped the scales at a whopping 220lbs, thats giant on a 5'2 frame. So, my sister and I banded together and tried a diet called Medi-Weightloss. It kicked butt! Starting dec 2009 I lost from 220 down to around 140 by March 2010. Then in January 2011, i was back up to 211lbs.
FirstroundBA-1.jpg

Now you may be wondering WHY or HOW I gained alllll that weight back. Apparently, when you get thin, people want to do the dirty with you. Which can result into you magically transforming into a yacht with legs within 9 months.
164858_10150121216196942_503066941_7527728_8033204_n.jpg

Tada! So I had a baby. Who happens to be coolest lil chic in the world. But, afterwards, my body transformed back into a human being, covered in 70 extra pounds of chub.

SecondroundBA.jpg

So since having the baby, obviously i've been doing some dieting. I've lost 42lbs since january. I started 30 day shred on october 1st, and am hoping to have some really badass after pics. And lord i hope my thighs get smaller, cuz dang, those things are big. So yeah. I've done it now. I've posted a picture of me in a bikini. How freakin' cool is that.

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats on losing 70 lbs not just once but twice. You look great already - love the bikini pic. I hope someday to be able to post one (my boyfriend swears I will be in on by next summer). I keep telling him no way - not comfortable enough (still have the pouch). As for the thighs, I have them too (after having 2 babies and I still want atleast one more). I will never totally get rid of them, but I am ok with that. It is my "pouch" I am struggling with. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind too - you have done it twice. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Great story and very inspirational photos. Thanks so much for sharing. You've done an amazing job!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby and now the weight loss. Can I just say that I am green with envy that you can STILL wear a bikini after having a baby. :sick: That's awesome.
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the "yacht legs" term, LOL!!!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    awwssmm!!!!
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Seriously, great story and pics. Thank you for sharing them with us.
    Those darn babies really pack it on don't they? You've done
    amazing, keep it up. You deserve a great bod & total confidence in
    who you are. Luv that baby and enjoy life!!
  • 2sexy2bunhealthy
    2sexy2bunhealthy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    lol my favorite .. i know its completely off the point but its so cute.. "Apparently, when you get thin, people want to do the dirty with you. Which can result into you magically transforming into a yacht with legs within 9 months. Tada! So I had a baby. Who happens to be coolest lil chic in the world"

Anyways Goodluck on continuing your weightloss btw you look great in that bikini & so do your thighs! :)
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Your post is so funny.

Keep up the good work :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss and your baby girl!! You look great! :)
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You are funny!! And you are amazing! You look incredible!!!! Congrats on your losses. You've worked hard and it's totally paid off. (And I can't see those stretch marks, your body looks great)
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am hoping I look that awesome in a bikini!!!! I have lots of work to do to get there......you have done an amazing job!! You should be super proud of yourself!!
  • mutleyreid
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    lol, Well done you!

You look great :o)

I did the same- lost a sh*tload of weight and then regained a lot of it back. Only I didn't have a baby.... well- I had a food baby!
  • Cassycat
    Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Much tastier than the regular babies!

;D
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bump
  • megansmom311
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!