Official Before and After Pictures

Options
I have been searching the forums looking for some before and after pics to keep me motivated, but they all seem to be so scattered throughout the forums. I decided we were in need of a proper "before and after pictures" thread.
I would like to keep this thread strictly for photos (and some info to go along with the photos), so please refrain from commenting and discussing, or even stating whether or not this thread was helpful to you. I understand your want to comment, but I would like to keep tis thread as "neat" as possible.
Anyway, I personally don't have any before and after pics, as I have just started my journey, but I'll create an example, just so you guys know what kind of information to include, and so we can keep every post looking similar with enough info.

John Doe
Age 46
5ft 10in
Starting Weight: 256lbs
Current Weight: 185lbs
[Goal Weight: 185lbs]
Time to lose weight: 8 months

Insert before pic here... Insert after pic here (or below)...

My Story: (You don't have to follow this, it's just to give you an idea of what to write). I have been overweight since.... I wanted to lose weight because...... My inspirations are..... Now I can...... This journey was difficult because..... Some of my obstacles included..... Myfitnesspal was helpful because.... The people who helped me on my journey include...... Now I am the healthy, happy human being that has always been hiding inside of me! Thanks so much MFP, and good luck to you all!

I hope that lots of the courageous, hardworking people who have lost weight using myfitnesspal will post their pictures and their stories to help motivate us all to follow in their footsteps! I have taken some before pics, and hopefully I will be able to post my before and after pictures on this thread soon!

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    "Part 1"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/316343-everyone-s-before-after-pictures

and on page 20... there is a link to "Part 2" !!!!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Sunshine :]
    Height: 5 ft 3
    Highest weight (before mfp): 145
    Start weight: 134
    Current weight: 123
    Goal weight: 115
    Time: 13 months

FxCam_1301699845465.jpg

FxCam_1315094217673.jpg

FxCam_1318698323323.jpg
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • jasncharon
    Options
    Minus 50 dkp.
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    29 yrs old
    5'6.5"
    SW:205( highest weight in pic below)
    GW:135
    lowest weight :150 ( in pic below)
    took: eight months to loose 56 lbs
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    well, I guess I'll play even tho I don't exactly have any good pics yet to post. Which may mean that I am not following the rules??? Sorry. Me in the black tshirt (that is now a nightgown btw) is my before pic, 200lb even.
    Amber
    31yo
    5'3"
    SW: 200pounds
    cw: 184pounds
    I have 'ONLY' lost 16# but I have dropped 2 sizes :smokin:
    GW: I don't have any idea :) Smaller than I am now...
    Been doing this since the last week in July
    I don't have any 'diet plan' in particular, I do what I do... I walk 2xs a day for 1/2 hour each, and try to stay around 1200cals, and try to eat all carbs prior to 2pm.
    Good luck to everyone! Encouragement from ourselves and others is KEY :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    lol I get your point. the post with everyone's pics also has loads of comments and quotes but there's now way you'll be able to do any better ;)
    everyone just loves to reply too much ;) so you'll just have to dig through ;)
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LMAO!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I really don't see anything wrong with this... (bump) for future use
  • dancinonwater
    dancinonwater Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Im not trying to be bossy, I have OCD, and it really bothers me when people try to set up threads like this and they just end up in a bunch of people just saying bump or whatever for pages and pages, and the actual point of the thread is lost and people looking at it in order to see the photos can't find them. I have searched many times for threads of before and after pictures,but I can never find more than a few pictures per thread because all the pages are taken up by comments and such. Again, I apologize if I sound controlling, I just wanted this thread to work out well. Im sorry, my anxiety has really been getting the better of me lately.
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I completely get what you are trying to do, it would be nice to have one thread where are there was was before and after pics and stats. Don't know whats going on with MFP lately, but there is a lot of snarkiness, seems like as soon as a thread gets posted everyone jumps on to see how to be rude
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Let's not hijack this young ladies thread. I have not issued warnings, but have deleted the offensive posts.

We ARE here to encourage each other. If you do not want to post B&A here, then do not.

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

11) If you have concerns about another poster or wish to report a rule violation, the ONLY appropriate venue is to use the Report Post feature or to message me. You may NOT air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in a civil manner in the "Feedback" or "Help" forums

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
  • dancinonwater
    dancinonwater Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am not even close to through with my weight loss, but Im finally actually seeing progress, so I figured I could finally post some before and during pictures! I couldn't figure out how to post pics, but Ill give you a link, or just check out my profile!

Dancinonwater
    Age 19
    5ft 3in
    Starting Weight: 130lbs
    Current Weight: 127lbs lbs (might not be exactly accurate)
    Goal Weight: 110 (I was hoping for 110, but Im starting to think that with all the muscle I gain, I might actually be at my goal at closer to 120)
    Time taken so far: 4 weeks

My pictures can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/5445108 or just on my profile

The shot taken from the side (profile) seems to be a bit deceiving, but at least I look good!

Ill be sure to keep posting more pics, and I will definitely include my story with my true after picture.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!