New to the site, ready to make it happen

Options
Hey everyone,

Looking forward to reaching and helping others reach their goals through this website. If I can help anyone out in their goals let me know! I would love all of your support!

Replies

• bbwceo1019
    bbwceo1019 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for support friend me! This website has really worked for me - it made me realize the calorie content in the things I eat & I don't feel so bad going over my calories for the day because tomorrow is a new day! I view it as a lifestyle change not a diet & this website has really helped - Welcome! Also I find putting the food diary on public helps reign me in sometimes - don't want other people seeing me binge :)
  • JerseyGirl4Life
    Options
    Awesome bbwceo1019!! I need all the support I can get. :smooched:
  • Behipped
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll love it here.

Friend me if you'd like... The support is great! It's also nice to have a way to keep yourself accountable, especially if you don't have a ton of support from friends or family. Good luck!
  • ESanDiegan
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi there. Wishing you big success with your program. My husband and I started about 5 months ago and lost a lot of pounds. He is almost at his goal and I have 30+ lbs more, but very happy with our progress. I know you will be able to say the same in a couple of months as well. If you need ancouragement let me know.

10124777.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter