26 female 5 3" 149lbs NEED a FRIEND

Options
hi looking for some motivation someone who is in a similar situaion i am looking to lose 15lbs and would love to drop at least 10 lbs for thanksgiving! looking for a friend to keep in touch with daily maybe we can help motivate echother1

Replies

• syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    welcome... :)
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 4" and currently 150lbs - hoping to get to 115lbs one day! Maybe we can egg each other on a bit!!x
  • xobellxo
    Options
    sounds good to me!
  • kacydee
    Options
    sure! im 5'4, 177.5pounds looking to get down to 145 by christmas/new years. big goal but im striving for it. always keen for new friends to motivate/keep me motivated.
  • xobellxo
    Options
    i am pretty good with working out but i am so bad with logging my food or journaling it so i go over and make bad choices.
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi I started this site about 3 weeks ago and I weighed 153 and I am now down to 145, my goal weight is 120 to 125.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am on everyday and make a point to encourage anyone that posts.
  • daryna13
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and looking to lose approximately another 25lbs, hopefully a lot of it will be gone by New Years :P add me up if you'd like!
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! I'm 26, 5'3" and 142 lb., looking to lose 15-20 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • elcorcoran
    Options
    I'm 25 female, 5'3", 135lbs and hoping to be 125 by Thanksgiving! I'll friend you now. :)
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24- about 129 and looking to be around 115 by Christmas. Feel free to add me! :)