Hello from Jersey

Options
Hi everyone. First time on this site (or for that matter, any type of online fitness/nutrition message board). Been battling my weight alone for about twelve years by myself and not having much success. Figured joining an online community would not hurt. :-) Looking to lose about sixteen pounds by year's end. Exercising has not really been much of a problem. It's that diet and nutrition thing that I can't seem to get a handle on. Looking for general support and any low-fat recipes are welcomed. Good luck to everyone on their personal goals.

Replies

• cruzanvi
    cruzanvi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. First time on this site (or for that matter, any type of online fitness/nutrition message board). Been battling my weight alone for about twelve years by myself and not having much success. Figured joining an online community would not hurt. :-) Looking to lose about sixteen pounds by year's end. Exercising has not really been much of a problem. It's that diet and nutrition thing that I can't seem to get a handle on. Looking for general support and any low-fat recipes are welcomed. Good luck to everyone on their personal goals.
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    this site will help....

177215.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey from Phillipsburg-- !!!

This site rules-- log your food and get exercising! You can do it!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: