Hello from NC

Hello all! I signed up to MFP last Nov. then never did anything. So here I am again and I absolutely love this site. Thanks to everyone who posts all their encouraging thoughts and messages. Wish me luck, I am excited.:happy:

Replies

• lizabean89
    lizabean89 Posts: 33 Member
    Hello all! I signed up to MFP last Nov. then never did anything. So here I am again and I absolutely love this site. Thanks to everyone who posts all their encouraging thoughts and messages. Wish me luck, I am excited.:happy:
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    hello! I signed up in Feb and have been slacking (aka - doing nothing)....so this week Im kicking into gear...so I can kind of relate. This site is so helpful!! Love it. Good luck!!!
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    I just signed up a week and a half ago and I have become addicted to reading all of the posts...keep them coming and good luck!

177215.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: