Motivated Adrenaline Junkie with extra padding

Options
Good day to you all ~

I'm on this site because my trainer looked me in the eye and told me I had to join, or else. Okay, so, I may or may not have over-exaggerated a bit : ) Actually, it's an awesome site and I'm glad she mentioned it to me. She thought it would be helpful to keep record of my journey to shed the "extra padding" I have on the ol' body. Now, I'm looking you in the eye and asking you to be my friend to help motivate and encourage me through my weight loss journey, as I will in return, help you.

To explain my subject header, I enjoy participating in things that run on adrenaline. Examples: 4-Wheeling, wake-boarding, snow/water skiing, jet skiing, sky-diving, and anything else not mentioned, but always willing to try! All these sports require physical strength (not so much during the free fall of skydiving.) I have the strength, but the endurance and ability to move and stretch out easily are my downfall. My current/starting weight is 204 lbs. According to my trainer, I'm 5'2, but I have always been 5'4!. So I'll say I'm 5'3! 204 lbs on a 5'3" frame is a lot of extra padding that doesn't need to be there. Frankly, it's just frustrating to bend over to tie my shoes and can't because the belly bulge is denying me that movement. I really want to lose weight to enjoy my life and not feel awkward and uncomfortable about how I look. This extra padding is getting in the way of my enjoyment and I'm motivated to lose it!

Replies

• krbn2
    krbn2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've always enjoyed active things, even though I'm non-sporty. I'd rather fall down on an ice rink than remain standing on the side and watch other people have all the fun! How often do you visit a trainer?
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Way to stay motivated! :bigsmile: