any other BL lovers out there?

Options
ferb55
ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
Anyone else look forward to biggest loser on Tuesday nights like I do?

I was so sad to see Coach go home last week!

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser. Its so inspirational!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I myself can't get enough of BL... it really is the best.
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love it, too! So sad to see Coach go. He has made so much progress. My favorite contestant by far is Ramon. I'm just so proud of him and his great attitude.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Is that Coach Mo?

That was...series 8 i think...

If you like it, you can get UK series 2,3 and 4, and Australia series 2,3 and 4 from torrents online :)

I think the Aussie version is my favourite. I'd love to have Shannon as my personal trainer.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I gained motivation through the show. Yes, it was sad to see my favorite contestant (and fellow Summit City native) leave, think the blue team killed themself!
  • Michelle_C_
    Options
    I love me some biggest loser!!!!
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I absolutely LOVE Biggest Loser! We don't get to watch it on Tuesday nights though since it ends too late (we are already in bed), but we do watch it on Wednesdays.

Definitely sad to see Coach go home, and even though it may mean the demise of the blue team, I do think that he is the one that will better succeed at home than Becky if she were the one that Bonnie voted for. Must have been a difficult decision, that's for sure!
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options

He is the coach at our High School here in Fort wayne. Does he get any continued help once he goes home?
  • ferb55
    Options

He is the coach at our High School here in Fort wayne. Does he get any continued help once he goes home?
    . I'm not sure, but I adored him!
  • ferb55
    Options
    Is that Coach Mo?

That was...series 8 i think...

If you like it, you can get UK series 2,3 and 4, and Australia series 2,3 and 4 from torrents online :)

I think the Aussie version is my favourite. I'd love to have Shannon as my personal trainer.
    . No not coach mo. There was a new coach on bl that was on the blue team this season.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I started losing interest a couple years ago. The last time I found it truly inspirational was when Tara was on. My wife and I still watch it, but I think it is now becoming too contrived in the search for achieving higher ratings. It has definitely jumped the shark. I'll probably continue to watch, but I'm pretty tired of the same old crap. Someone cries, someone has a revelation about the cause of their weight gain, someone irritates the coach, gets schooled and comes out stronger.

Everytime I see another person cry for the camera a tear runs down my leg.