18lbs. In 25 days

Options
Hi, I've never been on a real structured diet plan. But my doctor told me about these kind of apps. For my iPhone . He was right all I needed to do was just count my calories every day. It only took 2 years for it to sink in. So low and behold here I am 18 lb. lighter and feeling good, sleeping better and looking forward to a more fruitful life with my kids.
It's more of lifestyle change then a diet.

Replies

• ambercholtz
    ambercholtz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you should be proud. =^)
  • sweets2001
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up!
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a wonderful accomplishment in less than one month. :happy:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Wow keep it up...you will def love the rewards...
  • butterflimom
    Options
    awesome! Congrats!
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing and well done for doing so well. This app is great and the people on this forum are fab.

:-)))))))))
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I know you will continue to lose if you keep going at it so don't give up. Best wishes.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Very nice weight loss! Keep it up..
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm glad that you have found success! Keep it up!
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

These sites ARE great, makes you more accountable, and YES the people on here are great - really supportive. Feel I've made some good friends albeit online of course, but that know what it's like to be in my situation. We share tips/inspiration/words of encouragement etc etc... I LOVE IT...

Try throw yourself into the community side of it. It really helps. MOST people are really nice, had a couple of encounters with some nutters - that are less than supportive, but don't waste your time on other people's negativity.

Enjoy it.. continue to make positive changes to your life.. good luck, keep up the good work..
    Mel x
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you are doing great! keep up the goodness.
  • poulingail
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the website with me. I'm not making your dramatic progress but it is easier to follow than most plans. It's the one day at a time principle. You've helped me make some pretty important changes in my life. I guess you're a role model. :D Go figure! Slainte!
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    Great job my friend keep up the good work:)