Hello - New to posting

Options
Hi all,

I downloaded Fitness Pal a while back but didn't really use it. It looks like a great tool. I am ready.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a week now and I love it!

Good luck!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    MFP is awesome. take advantage of the tools on here. put some details on your profile page as to what you hate about being overweight and some of your goals.
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    It's a great tool when you use the food and exercise diary. Everyone is so supportive. You can friend me if you want.
  • nursinggirl64
    Options
    i did the same thing then went to tops and they were talkn about it. cuz alot of them were on it. here i down loaded it in may and didnt use it now ive logged on 20 days in a row as of today...good luck
  • minnow54151
    minnow54151 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I too have had this for awhile but stayed using other trackers until now. I am really surprised how user friendly this site is & how many foods there are already entered into the food diary! I am loving this. Plus the iphone app is great!
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    MFP is an awesome tool and very user-friendly. It has POSITIVE, addictive qualities... Support, encouragement, accountability. I log in at home and on-the-go. I love scanning barcodes with my phone to add foods to my diary quickly.
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I love MFP, it is very rare that it does not find a food that I scan. So convenient and easy to use.
  • Gspice3
    Gspice3 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It is an awesome tool!! Just make a goal to at least log on everyday :) Good luck!
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you like.
  • Beths8705
    Options
    Hi there... I have used fitness pal on my phone for a little bit just here and there but I am getting more into now and would like to open my door, so to say, to spport from and to others...
    I do low carb and I have done it in the past and lost 80lbs I gained back about 25 and Im back on board and I am currently down near 40lbs feel free to add me Thanks
    Beth
    3680169.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods