Cheat Meal

Options
If you allowed yourself 1cheat meal a week what would it be??

Mine would be 2x macdonalds double quarter pounder's with cheese and 5 chicken selects with a large strawberry milkshake:)

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    We have a restaurant here in Houston that's been on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Lankford's Cafe) and they make a hamburger called the Grim Burger..........it's got a fried egg and mac and cheese on it. So effin good! This would be my cheat meal, but there's no way I could do that once a week!
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    We have a restaurant here in Houston that's been on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Lankford's Cafe) and they make a hamburger called the Grim Burger..........it's got a fried egg and mac and cheese on it. So effin good! This would be my cheat meal, but there's no way I could do that once a week!

Sounds awesome mate mite hafta visit Houston at some stage:)
  • barnett30
    Options
    My cheat meal would be apollo loco (mexican) chicken with rice and cheese sauce and a large chocolate frosty from wendy's.
  • mrdee555
    Options
    My cheat meal would be apollo loco (mexican) chicken with rice and cheese sauce and a large chocolate frosty from wendy's.

Again sounds good:)
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    definitely agree with the double quarter pounder with cheese...yummm...but being a southern girl i would have to say chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and biscuits...mmmmm...and cheesecake for dessert!!! :)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    CHIPS
  • Alycyn1980
    Alycyn1980 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My meal would be from the local indian and it is a Chicken and Doner Calazone with everything on it - it is massive and could be eaten over 2days so a little more than a 1 day cheat meal but totally worth it but also the reason that I am using this site!!!!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    A bacon, guacamole cheeseburger with jalapenos and cheesecake for dessert. Yum!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    wings wings and more
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    7 pound breakfast burrito from "Jack and Grill"
  • mrdee555
    Options
    Tbh on Sundays i eat what i want from i get up at 8am ( my sleep in) till 10pm at night i call it ''CARB SUNDAY'' and it defo helps kickstart fat loss for the incoming week. but if i nocticed id put on weight in places i shouldnt i will cut down to one meal or as much as i can eat in an hour once a week:)
  • mrdee555
    Options
    definitely agree with the double quarter pounder with cheese...yummm...but being a southern girl i would have to say chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and biscuits...mmmmm...and cheesecake for dessert!!! :)

never heard of chicken fried steak im assuming thats fried chicken breast?? Im from the uk lol
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My dream cheat meal, one that id never eat, but would love to have? I have 4

1. Sushi (I still eat sushi, but not like this) - 1220 Calories

2x Octopus Nigiri - 114
    2x Eel Nigiri - 100
    1x Lava Roll - 388
    1x Spider Roll - 230
    1x Volcano Roll - 388

2. Fast Food - 1496 calories
    2x Wendy's Double Stack w/o cheese and just ketchup - 576
    2x value fries - 460
    2x spicy chicken nuggets - 460

3. Pizza
    1 entire wood-fire pizza from The Woodshop - 1300 calories
    Toppings
    -Bacon
    -Pepperoni
    -Hell Sauce
    -Texas Sauce
    -New York Sauce

4. Burger - 1614 calories
    -Mozerella Sticks w/ marinara - 385
    -Soft Pretzel - 160
    -4x Captain Morgan wings - 369
    -1x Hamburger w/ lettuce and buffalo sauce - 700 calories

Any of these would be amazing. I think Id actually die if I ate any of these, but they sound amazing
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I would go to the Mexican restaurant. Tortilla chips with as much queso dip as I want. Fajitas loaded with guacamole & sour cream. And please don't forget the lard infused refried beans!
  • edmondskm
    Options
    Chicken fried steak is a piece of beef (sometimes flattened out) that is coated entirely with same breading as you would coat chicken to make fried chicken. Then you fry it and usually pair it with biscuits, mashed potatoes, white gravy or grits (made up of hominy which is like corn).

^^^ That is why the 12 states with the highest percentages of obesity is in America's south.
  • mrdee555
    Options
    Chicken fried steak is a piece of beef (sometimes flattened out) that is coated entirely with same breading as you would coat chicken to make fried chicken. Then you fry it and usually pair it with biscuits, mashed potatoes, white gravy or grits (made up of hominy which is like corn).

^^^ That is why the 12 states with the highest percentages of obesity is in America's south.

Cheers for clearing that up:) breaded fried steak with biscuits sounds wrong can understand the pototoes and gravy but biscuits??
  • mrdee555
    Options
    I would go to the Mexican restaurant. Tortilla chips with as much queso dip as I want. Fajitas loaded with guacamole & sour cream. And please don't forget the lard infused refried beans!

Loving this choice:)
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

You should have told him how BIG the pieces of chicken fried steak usually are.........and that the white gravy covers everything on the plate. Ha!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Cheers for clearing that up:) breaded fried steak with biscuits sounds wrong can understand the pototoes and gravy but biscuits??
    Again, it's a southern thing. :) Trust me, if you have once had a southern meal, you will totally understand why the south runs high in the obesity range! Their biscuits are simply amazing! Homade too, not out of a can. Their sweet tea is pretty awesome too! :)
  • mrdee555
    Options

You should have told him how BIG the pieces of chicken fried steak usually are.........and that the white gravy covers everything on the plate. Ha!

Take it its a good sized piece of meat then macpatti??