I feel so bad...

Options
I feel like crap! My in laws came to vist my husband and i last week. They were here for the whole week, we were constantly on the go and eating nothing but crap. I said no to a lot of it but eventually i got really hungry and had to eat something. Ive been doing well losing a couple of pounds a week but this last week ive lost nothing :sad:. Has anyone else done this? I just feel really bad about myself and not working hard enough to keep losing the wieght. Im back on track now though and headed to the gym soon!

Replies

• jodielharth
    Options
    I feel like crap! My in laws came to vist my husband and i last week. They were here for the whole week, we were constantly on the go and eating nothing but crap. I said no to a lot of it but eventually i got really hungry and had to eat something. Ive been doing well losing a couple of pounds a week but this last week ive lost nothing :sad:. Has anyone else done this? I just feel really bad about myself and not working hard enough to keep losing the wieght. Im back on track now though and headed to the gym soon!
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    UG! This past month everytime I am going good and getting on track I have company!!! And I do fairly well but my family likes their cocktails! AND I tell you if there is one way to add up calories quick its to have a couple and then the judgement slips "oh I can have piece of birthday cake with ice cream" even if I had told myself all day I wasn't and had been ok with it!!!! This week is another get back on track week for me! I am half way there no time for more screw ups!!!! :tongue:
  • layna1206
    layna1206 Posts: 14
    Options
    I've definately had those days - the worst is being on vacation.

Don't beat yourself up over it - it's easy to say - but not easy to do. LIfe is going to present us with those situations, and we have to adapt. But they're unavoidable, and I've come to terms with it, it's ok!

You're back on track and that's all that matters.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    The hardest thing for me is my DH is one of those skinny people who can eat anything and not gain an ounce.:grumble: I have just learned moderation. If I know we are going to have something that is not that good fo rme I make sure to do a little extra work out to make up for it.
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Honey... I'm the queen of messing up and eating crap! It is ok, trust me. As long as you still have the fight to loose the weight then the battle may of been lost those days but the war will be won! if you ever need a friend to talk to, find me!:flowerforyou:
  • lubililu
    lubililu Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, feeling so bad.

You need to read the last sentence in your entry. The one where you say you are back on track. Congratulations, it's when you don't get back on track that you get in trouble. I'm not saying it's OK to go off like that all the time, but you need to learn to forgive yourself, as long as you get right back on.

Keep it up girl.

Lu
  • IColon
    IColon Posts: 6
    Options
    I know how you feel. I ate crap all weekend and exceeded the number of calories I'm supposed to consume on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... for no reason at all. I didn't even work out. I'm back on track today, but when I woke up this morning, I was very sad to see that I didn't lose any weight :ohwell: ; I expected that much but it just really hit home the message that I need to do a better job of monitoring what I eat and get serious about working out. I also felt really crappy physically; I have no energy and feel rundown… that’s probably from all the fried nastiness I ate yesterday.