Look Mama I grew up! (progress pics) :D

Options

Replies

• Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would definitely work on just getting stronger, no more weight loss. Oh and why are the underwear pics any different than a string bikini?
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Underwear shot was unnecessary. Shorts would have been good enough

You obviously haven't been to a beach lately. This photo doesn't show anymore than some of the swimsuit bottoms out there. I think she looks great. Keep up the good work. And I agree that you look fine where you're at now. :drinker:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Bump to check the pics later, but congrats on your progress

Hot photos!

And there is nothing wrong with the panty pic. Have seen more skin on the beach
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Bump to check the pics later, but congrats on your progress

Hot photos!

And there is nothing wrong with the panty pic. Have seen more skin on the beach

Thank you!
    I was thinking the same >.< have seen worse lol
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

I might start maintaining. I am still nearly 15lbs from that under weight mark. Not unhealthy either! My progress was made by eating, not starving myself :]

Good idea..you don't need to get super close to being underweight to decide you've lost enough. You look fantastic now! I'd begin transitioning to maintenance! You can slowly up your calories and possible lose another 1-2 pounds in the process but anymore than that is definitely unnecessary. I'm glad you have sense...too many starvers here! ((yes "starvers" aka people who don't eat)
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Figured it was time to post :] I still have 7 more lbs I want to lose but here is my progress. SO hard to post these pics of me but maybe it will motivate some xD lol

This is my highest weight (145). Lived on a farm at the time with my gmama. About 6-7th grade *bleh*

FxCam_1301699826268.jpg

FxCam_1301699845465.jpg

and now BAM sophomore and college and lookin better. Im at 123 now and want to get to 115

Sorry about the undies if it offends anyone xD I don't own a swimsuit *shrug*

FxCam_1315094217673.jpg

FxCam_1318698323323-1.jpg

FxCam_1318716986936.jpg

FxCam_1318698290516.jpg

Thanks for checking out my post :]
    <3

The only thing that's offensive is the drool on my desk!
    Options
    Aww thank you everyone! :D
  • SummerFun2011
    Options
    I think you look great where you are dear! I do agree with the person who said that shorts would be okay too, but i guess flaunt it if you got it right? I can tell you worked hard and keep up the good work. I think that you should start maintaining though hun. If you loose much more you might be underweight or develop some problems:flowerforyou:

Thanks for putting it nicer i suppose lol xD
    I might start maintaining. I am still nearly 15lbs from that under weight mark. Not unhealthy either! My progress was made by eating, not starving myself :]

Very good for you then! Just dont want to develop an eating disorder, thats serious business. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :) Isn't it funny how much younger you look now!!

And you have cute undies! But if I looked like you, I'd be runnin' round here nekkid!! :P

Congrats girl!

Agreed! Don't let haters get you down. I see more flesh on billboards everyday, at the beach etc so don't feel bad. You look awesome, if I were you, I'd be starting maintenance now, and I mean that in a good way, cos you look haawt!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zoeysmom01
    zoeysmom01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Big difference. You look very slim and so pretty.
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    Awesome work Sunshine you look great, keep up the good work:)
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Very nice pics and yes the underwear one is my favorite. I agree that you probably don't need to lose more weight but it's more about how you feel than we feel. I had several people ask me not to lose more weight but I had to reach my goal for me to feel satisfied.

Good luck!

Good job!
    Options
    You look beautiful! Very nice pics and yes the underwear one is my favorite. I agree that you probably don't need to lose more weight but it's more about how you feel than we feel. I had several people ask me not to lose more weight but I had to reach my goal for me to feel satisfied.

Good luck!

Good job!

Sounds exactly how i feel! I think i will be satisfied at 115 :] body composition is more important to me now ^-^
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    You look so hot, well done. And as for the undie pic, they probably wouldn't have known they were undies and not a bikini if you didn't say lol.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You look so hot, well done. And as for the undie pic, they probably wouldn't have known they were undies and not a bikini if you didn't say lol.

I second this. Like many others have said, that underwear shot was actually pretty tame. Now if you were wearing a thong and were showing us your back end with your legs spread eagle... I'd probably agree and say too much. Haha. Also, you look great. :) Good job.
  • lyndsay__
    Options
    i wish my underwear pics looked that good!!! super jealous, can't wait until i'm there. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
    Options
    Thanks! You will be there in no time! :D
  • CaoimheAine
    Options
    Person who thought it was "unnecessary" is clearly jealous.

You look great :) And it's great that you're happy x
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! And the pic is hot, so oh well. Like mentioned before, its no worse than a bikini. Some chick posted a pic of her *kitten* straight on in a thong not long ago. No body said I word about that, that I saw. I didn't go back in to check for drama later though. I thought that was a little more than I wanted to see, but hey to each their own I suppose. But yours is tasteful, and you look great.
  • PeytonLT
    Options
    I think you're beautiful! Great job and transformation! I think you have great curves for a young woman, and you don't want to lose those!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!