Looking for fellow female MFP's to keep me motivated...

Options
...and I will do the same!

I am preferably looking for people who are in the similar situation as I am but I am open to all!

I am 22 years old and 27 pounds overweight. I carry all of my weight in my stomach region, otherwise I am completely satisfied with my body. I workout every day, and TRY to eat right...I struggle the most with portion control. I am looking for friends to check in with on a daily basis.

P.S. I am working on setting up my profile now.

Replies

• grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) Also tyring to get the balance right with good food/portion control!

Welcome to MFP!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    portion control - that's my problem too. good luck :)
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    Hi!
    feel free to add me!
    I have 22lbs to lose and I also carry most of my weight on my tummy!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I am older than you, but have about the same amount of weight to lose... Good luck and feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm 22 as well, and looking to lose 22 more lbs and tone up my tummy!
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me if you would like to.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    wanting to lose way more but feel free to add me for motivation if you like :)
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 21 and have very similar goals! Feel free to add me :)
  • DenseGirl
    DenseGirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am looking to do the same thing, I am a 24 and need someone to keep me on track. I want to drop 15lbs and am getting impatient.
  • Duendejenn
    Duendejenn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and looking to lose about the same weight as you. I also have a hard time with portion control, and with eating healthy all of the time :)

I'm hoping to stick with MFP this time and finally lose the weight!!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
    Feel free to add me!
    I'm a little younger than you, but in the long run we're all just women trying to get where we want to be! :)
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have to lose much more but i guess that wud surely help you too keep motivated. Feel free to add me, I am new to this too.
  • Aclemens21
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel Free to Add me :)
  • ceabelle
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • vtgirl77
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm a touch older and have struggled with the belly thing myself, but look at my pic, it CAN be done! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Someone once told me it was impossbile after having my kids, so I am very proud to have gotten these results. Still working on it, but very happy :)