Hi I'm new!

Options
Hi All - I am new to this and my goal is ten pounds. I refuse to by larger clothes and thus am wearing the same 5 outfits to work each week cause they are all I fit into right now :smile: Anyway, I could use some motivation and if anyone else is kinda in the same boat it'd be good to "work" together!

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hi, I took a little break during the summer and now want to get back at it. I want to lose 10 as well. I'll send an friend invite. I could use some new friends because it looks like the majority of my old ones aren't active here anymore!
  • StarArly
    StarArly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I also am looking to lose about 10. I'm looking for more friends and motivation. Good luck to all! :)
  • britesideoflife
    britesideoflife Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about only fitting into a few outfits. I had a baby in July and am now limited to wearing the two or three outfits that fit. As winter sets in, I am refuse to buy a whole new wardrobe! Have sent a friend invite - am definitely keen to have some friends to help motivate me!
  • knmcgrady
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 10-20 lbs. I was SO fit and tone this summer and would love to keep that up in the winter. I wear scrubs to work everyday so I never noticed the weight I had put on but when I stepped on the scale I knew I needed help. Feel free to add me as a friend and we'll keep each other motivated!