lower guilt Halloween Candy

Options
DJJW
DJJW Posts: 519 Member
Ok, so most of us buying Halloween candy, and most of us will be eating it. So least we can do is try to get stuff that's not going to jack up our calories right off the bat, so please tell us all the lower calorie candy that you have found over time so we can all go out a bit more prepared.

My find is Hershey kisses DARK chocolate, at 180 calories for 9 pieces, there is no way I would eat 9 throughout the day

my second find is Butterfingers......not low calorie, I just don't like them, so I won't eat them LOL

What is everyone else doing.

Replies

• jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I also buy candy I don't like so I won't eat them! I also found pirates booty and pretzel packs at Target that are healthier so if they do not get taken I will not feel guilty eating them.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Smarties are maybe 25 calories per roll
  • dmwaski
    Options
    HEHE! Like you-I buy the kind I don't like!
    I buy M & M's for myself. I carry a midget Tupperware container in my lunch box, that way I know they are there if I get a craving!
    Also try the mini's or fun size candybars.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have a huge sweet tooth so there aren't many candies I don't like. I'm just planning on buying the candy as close to Halloween as possible and limiting it to one bag.
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    We got the mini tootsie rolls and the mix of twizzlers and jolly ranchers. All are pretty low in calories if eaten in moderation.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    smarties are awesome! Twislers are so gross, so that would be a good one for me LOL I LOVE all of the mini candybars it seems like, normal calories looks like 160 for 2, and i would probably eat about 4! won't be buying them. lol