Fav Workout Song(s)

Options
What is your favorite workout song right now? Or what are some of your favorites? I am getting sick of my current playlist and am trying to put together a mix...

Replies

• dianaskin
    Options
    Right now I am listening to "love you like a love song" by Selena Gomez. Yeah...a little teeny-bopper-ish but it's got a great beat!!!
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I gotta give it to the ladies - Britney, Adele, Rihanna, Lady Gaga - these all keep me jamming at a high heart rate. They are not necessarily who I would choose to listen to ni the car or while cleaning my house, but it's good for my elliptical machine :)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Any of Beyonce's fast songs :)
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    Options
    "Sexy And I Know it" by LMFAO and "Who Says" by Selena Gomez :)
  • cycle_babe
    cycle_babe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i work out well to rap (but thats good for everyone) i like anything by jz, lil wayne, tupac and biggle. i also like jlo, everescence, rhianna (drink to that)...lol
  • oneLessS
    oneLessS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I get music from Amazon. They have a cloud player and you can put the cloud player on your phone. My favorite download was free and the album is from Nacional Records-called "The New Sound of Latin Music Vol. 2" 2011. There are some great up-tempo songs on this album.
  • Karlirosem
    Karlirosem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like Eminem songs :)
    Riahanna has some up beat stuff
    Black eye peas
    beautiful by Akon is a good one
    I also listen to evenessence when I am in "a mood"
  • MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Totally "Sexy and I know It"....:glasses:
  • fushigi88
    Options
    Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine. It's a great running on the treadmill song.
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    I listen to Pre Crazy Britney and think how hard I need to work to have her body (Pre Crazy)... Is that bad that she has a pre crazy and a post crazy timeline?
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Lady Ga-Ga's Born this way CD and Maroon 5 Moves like Jagger. Are my favorites right now
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just throw on Girl Talk's "All Day" album. It's a mix of popular rock and rap artists (think Ludacris mixed with Black Sabbath) so it's anything but boring, and it's super high energy so it keeps me moving.
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine. It's a great running on the treadmill song.

Totally agree. Always gets me running even if I feel like I'm near collapse.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I just added Spaceman by the Killers and Another One Bites the Dust by Queen!!!
  • ksandy1224
    ksandy1224 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My husband used to turn up "Pumped up Kicks" in the truck and I would just cringe. Then I started a Core and More class on Wednesdays and the instructor plays this song every week and I love listening to it there and don't even hate it in the truck anymore!!!! In Step class we always have to do "Moves like Jagger", sometimes twice because the instructor really likes it. We have others, but those two stand out in my mind.
  • ricanstace
    Options
    Walk by Pantera
    Any AC/DC
    80's Hair metal
    Kid Rock
    Nickleback
  • Jbledsoe42
    Jbledsoe42 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of working out to the Ting Tings album. The songs are fun and tend to be about the same tempo (with the exception of the last song which is slower and makes a great cool down).
  • mearadw
    mearadw Posts: 11
    Options
    longtime playlist favorites that reliably boost my workout enthusiasm when it's starting to flag:

Fire, Fire by M.I.A.
    Ten Dollar by M.I.A.
    (okay, really just about anything by M.I.A.)
    Ladyflash by The Go! Team
    Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups
    Help I'm Alive by Metric
    Jogi, by MC Punjabi
    Ray of Light, Madonna
    Music, by Madonna
    Istanbul (not Constantinople) by They Might Be Giants
  • mearadw
    mearadw Posts: 11
    Options
    someone else mentioned the Killers: All the Things I've Done is also a huge workout number