hi im new and need help motivation wise

Options
Hello im Hannah im 18 and i need help lol. a friends mum introduced me to this. im the most negative person ever and need motivating and help to get a positive attitude!

Replies

• brownm71
    Options
    I can help with that. Add me as a friend : )
  • ejllshaw
    ejllshaw Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I use to be a negative nelly, lol. Anyway feel free to add me if I can do this 5 months after having a baby you can too!
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! And welcome!
    New here too. Friend request sent.
  • Loggerwife
    Options
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
    -Wayne Dyer
    I think this quote by Dyer says it all...its your choice, and something you want or you wouldn't have bothered getting on this site. Now the question is....Be miserable or ?:wink:
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm the ultimate pessimist but somehow I've had success here. Please add me as a friend. I'd love to encourage you.
  • KBS1989
    KBS1989 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :wink: Im a very negative person to I always think the worst and I didnt believe I would ever loose weight, but Ive prooved myself wrong and you can to just have to have faith and set your mind!
  • MrsWagz
    MrsWagz Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey girl! Set realistic goals and be sure to reward urself along the way. If you have a lot of weight to lose set small 5-10 lb goals and when you reach them praise yourself for your hard work. If you set small goals you will be more apt to reach them and each small goal will put you closer to your big goal without overwhelming you. :) Accept the process and allow your body to lose no more than 2 lbs per week. Research shows people who lose it right are more apt to keep it off. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! God Bless you! :tongue:
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I guess the trick is that you have to keep going! Even if you don't see immediate results.
  • jessicax221
    jessicax221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new too! And need just as much motivation as you! You can do it though! You have to keep through it!
  • MrsWagz
    Options
    Oh my word Jessica I love that shirt!!
  • MrsWagz
    Options
    I guess the trick is that you have to keep going! Even if you don't see immediate results.