Boxers or briefs?

Options
124»

Replies

• PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I think anything worn with confidence is sexy. I do however love a man in boxers, as long as nothing is hanging out. Boxer briefs are sexy too... so basically, as long as your wearing somethin' guys... I like it! ;-)
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    best of both worlds, I love the boxer briefs, until they stretch out and you get that henry the eighth pantaloon look haha

I'm so glad pantaloons never came back in style.

Give it time.
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    Jockstrap.

Adequate support up front, air-conditioning out back without the anal floss a thong would provide. Plus, I walk around with the confidence of a high school football team captain.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boxer Briefs are the way to go guys....
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who has a sweaty *kitten*? I have an active day, and I would hate the thought of there being nothing between my butt and the open air other than my slacks.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    I prefer a man who is confident enough to wear ladies panties.

Its only wierd if you dont wear a matching bra.
    then call me NORMAL:drinker:
  • Goddess111682
    Goddess111682 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Neither! hehehe!
  • artvandelay85
    Options
    lacy boyshorts and fishnets
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Are boxer briefs what we call trunks in the uk?

If so, thats me! I prefer the tighter fit of trunks. Plus they look sleeker than baggy old boxers and more subtle than tight briefs or "budgie smugglers" as they're known here!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Under Armour boxer briefs
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Changed from briefs to boxers in college because my boys needed to be free, now that I am in my 40s I am to boxer-briefs because they just look better, not as sloppy looking.
  • Rave1966
    Rave1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Boxers. CK or Polo with lycra or elastene to keep them snug to the body. But for working out I wear sports briefs to keep all things in place!! Lol.
  • BlairKimball
    BlairKimball Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wear a combo of all....boxers, boxer briefs and briefs. The only issue I have with briefs is lines under the pants....